Kleinsen- LSOH AU

Based off of Little Shop Of Horrors, but it's also a little bit different. Jared (Audrey) will be the main part of this story.

Also I totally didn't do this because of the total eclipse of the sun I mean what

Jared sighed as his boyfriend finally left his apartment. He turned to his mirror and sighed when he saw the bruise forming already.

He opened his cabinet, and was greatly disappointed when he couldn't find the bath salts or makeup to cover it for work tomorrow.

Jared rolled his eyes and grabbed his purse, heading out for an impromptu shopping trip before the bruise got any worse.

Jared's heels clicked as he subconsciously pulled down his shorts. He hated his outfits, but they paid him good money for his night job to wear them, so he sucked it up.

He grabbed the cheapest foundation and some cheap bath salts, then quickly paid and rushed out of the store.

He could feel people judging him, but he hid his fears well, so he just held his head higher and headed back home, ignoring the slums.

He passed by the whole sale flower district, and couldn't help but smile. The plants reminded him of his job, which reminded him of Evan. Sweet, great Evan.

He passed by one of the shops, where a Chinese man stood outside, watering some of the plants. Jared smiled and nodded his head before glancing at the plants quickly and heading back on his way.

Suddenly, and without warning, there was this total eclipse of the sun. Jared paused and looked up slightly, surprised by the sudden darkness. He heard this slight humming sound coming from behind him, and when the light came back on, he turned to see what the sound had been.

And on the shelf, there was the weird, and exotic looking plant. It kinda... drew Jared in. He could have sworn it hadn't been there before.

"Excuse me sir," Jared interrupted the old Chinese man. "How much for this plant?"

The old man looked confused, but quickly coved it up. "A dollar ninety five."

Jared quickly dug through his purse and pulled out the cash, before happily taking the plant home.

Evans gonna love this! But, what does it eat?

Jared thought for a second. Maybe I'll just ask Evan for his plant book tomorrow.

He unlocked his front door, and placed his groceries on the bed. He looked around his small apartment, letting out a dissatisfied sigh.

One day he'd have a big house.

One day.

"Morning, Mr.Reyes." Jared walked over to the counter, trying to hide his eye. Connor had gotten mad at him again this morning, something about milk; he didn't know, but his makeup wasn't helping much.

"Morning? It's almost closing time! Not that we had any customers anyway." Mr. Reyes, his boss, trailed off. "Hey, what's that shiner?"

"Shiner? Sorry sir, I'm too young to drink. Next year!" Jared chuckled nervously, avoiding the topic.

"Jared, was it your boyfriend again? Now, I know it's not my business, but I'm beginning to think that, maybe he's not a very nice boy!"

"You don't meet nice boys when you live on Skid Row..." Jared trailed off as they heard a very loud crash as Evan fell up the stairs.