Connor X Evan- Makeup

Evan panicked once the teacher told everyone to get into pairs.

Knowing his luck, either no one would pick him and he'd work alone, or he'd get put in his long time crush's group.

And, oh joy. This time it was the latter.

"Mr.Hansen! Looks like you're alone... I'll pair you up with Mr.Murphy. Alright class, get to it! Remember, the projects due tomorrow, so I suggest you work on it at home!" The final bell of the day rang, making all of the kids rush out with their assignments.

"So. Looks like you're stuck with me, Hansen." Evan blushed at Connors deep voice.

"I uh yeah? We're um partners. Ha ha..." Evan quietly chuckled.

"Boys, don't forget your assignment as you leave!" The teacher gently pushed them out, making sure Evan grabbed the paper.

Evan fumbled out of the classroom, Connor close behind.

"So... what do we have to do again?"

"Um, uh, we have to uh, do something that isn't um, stereotypical of our um, genders? I guess? And uh, s-show photo prof..." Evan finished reading the paper and carefully passed it to Connor.

"Well, I have an idea, but it requires going to my house. Are you up for it?"

"Uh um, yeah? I mean yeah, sure. If you're up for it? Of course you are, you suggested it, sorry."

"You say sorry a lot." Connor lightly grabbed Evans arm, and guided him in the direction of his car.

"S-sorry."

"Home sweet home." Connor closed the door behind him, allowing Evan to look around a little bit before he was pushed upstairs by Connor.

"Sorry, I just don't want my mom to see you or whatever." Evan looked down, excepting the fact that he was a loser.

Connor realized his mistake and quickly started talking. "Oh, no dude, not like that! It's just, my mom will think I have friends and then start mentioning you every five seconds."

Evan nodded his head, but realized how sad Connor's situation was. Not wanting to make things anymore awkward, he started. "So... what w-was your idea?"

Connor sat Evan down on his bed before leaving the room, leaving Evan alone to his thoughts of abandonment.

"Okay, I'm back, and I brought supplies." Connor placed several small boxes and bags on the floor, motioning for Evan to join him.

"W-what is all of it? If you don't mind me asking, of course. I mean you don't have to tell me-"

"Dude, Chill. It's just makeup. Do you know how to put on makeup?"

Evan nodded. "But uh, not that much, I um, only really put on concealer sometimes... is uh, all of this yours?" Evan awkwardly leaned back, almost falling over.

Connor chuckled. "Yeah. I put on makeup a lot. I like it. Anyway, I was thinking that we could do makeup, and that can be our project. If you're cool with that or whatever."

"No, yeah that sounds great!" He let out a low hum. "Um, well, I'm not that good, but I can try on you?"

Connor let his normal frown change to a small smile. "Nah, it's fine. I'm good at makeup. You just be in charge of all of the writing and pictures. Cool?" Connor started rummaging through one of the bags, not waiting for a response.

"Now, pucker up tree boy."

Evan blushed at the nickname, put puckered his lips none the less.

"Woah." Evan looked in Connor's mirror, blushing at how close Connor was to him. "It's... beautiful."

Evan looked at Connor. "You made my face so pretty!"

Connor couldn't help but give a small smile as he fired back. "Oh, the makeup didn't do that. You're face is already pretty."

Evans face broke out into a shade of red that was brighter than the lipstick he was wearing.

"O-oh. Oh! Um."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Let's just forget this ever happened." Connor started putting the makeup way.

Before Evan could really think, he pulled Connor's lips to his, kissing him with some weak passion.

Connor hesitated, but leaned into kiss, moving his lips to match Evans. He opened his mouth, guiding his tongue into Evans mouth, pleased when he heard Evan let out a low moan.

Evan hesitantly moved away once he started loosing breath.

He started laughing when he saw Connor's dazed face.

"What?"

"Y-you've ah, got something on your face." Evan managed to get out.

Connor quickly found a mini mirror, sighing when he saw the bright red lipstick all over his face, along with Evans face.

"I...uh. I guess we um, have to go for a round Two? To get a picture, of course."