Boyf Riends- Fall Fever

Requested by @endermare

"No, I swear, I'm fine. We, we can still finish this level. I-I'm not that sick." Michael protested as Jeremy shut off the tv.

"N-no, no, you said that last level. I-I'm not falling for that again."

Michael tried to smirk, but it was interrupted by a loud sneeze. "Ugh. That like, physically hurt me."

"W-well, yeah, your sick. Now come on, big baby." Jeremy tried to pick Michael up, and Michael started to chuckle when Jeremy realized he wasn't strong enough. "J-just stand up. Nerd."

"Wow, my prince in shining armor can't lift up the damsel in distress? I'm offended." Michael said, clearly not offended.

"S-shut up and come to bed." Michael reluctantly stood up, allowing Jeremy to pull him to bed.

"Are you going to nurse me back to health, doctor?" Michael asked in a girlish voice.

"Doctor please. Nurse me back to health."Michael tried to say in a soft and silky voice, but with his sickness it came out deep and husky. Jeremy wasn't complaining.

"How are you going to heal me, Doctor?" Jeremy laughed as Michael batted his eyelashes.

"W-well, I have some Advil, and you're going to sleep, so uh."

"Uh! Not even a get well kiss?" Michael puckered his lips.

"Gross! I'm not getting myself sick! You're a horrible 'nurse'."

Michael fake gasped, and pretended to grasp his non existent pearls. "Why I never!"

Jeremy chuckled as he started to get up. "Okay okay, now actually go to bed. You uh, your body needs it."

"Um, can you..." Jeremy turned around.

"What? Do you want some like, tea or something? I'm not, I'm not the best 'nurse', sorry."

"Can you like..." Michaels cheeks grew red, but he didn't look away. "Can you like, cuddle with me or some shit? I don't want to be alone."

Jeremy hesitated. Did he really want to get sick? Looking back at Michael, he decided.

Yes. As long as I'm with him, it'll all be okay.