Boyf Riends- Baked

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Michael asked, getting out the supplies. "I mean, we don't have to do this if you don't want to, dude."

"No, no, I uh, I want to do this. Don't worry." Jeremy smiled, kissing Michael's cheek, and setting his phone on the counter.

"Ready?" Jeremy asked, turning towards Michael.

Michael nodded his head. "Ready."

Pressing the record button, Jeremy jumped back to stand next to Michael.

"Hey guys!" "And welcome to the channel!"

"Okay, so, you may realize that this isn't Michael's basement. Where are we, Micha?" Jeremy asked, turning to face him.

"Well, Jer, we are in your kitchen!" Michael said in his game show host voice.

"And... why?"

"Well..." Michael dragged out his sentence, as if he didn't know. "To... do... things?"

"Oh my god." Jeremy faced the camera. "We're baking! Like, at least twenty people asked us to, so here we are!"

"Heere we are." Michael mumbled under his breath, making Jeremy sharply turn towards him.

"I will hit you with this spoon if you make another joke with my name in it." Michael threw his arms up in surrender, pretending to be scared.

"Anyway, we thought we would just make a simple, chocolate cake, because how can we screw that up."

"Actually, very easily. Do you know how hard it is to make a cake?" Michael asked.

"Dude. I got a box recipe. How screwed up can this cake be?"

"Update, this cake is very screwed up."

"Awe, then it's just like you!" Michael added with a smile. "But yeah no, this cake is fucked up."

"Okay, uh, I guess... we have to... eat it?" Jeremy looked worried as he looked at the rock hard, lopsided cake, with melted icing rubbing off the side.

"Hell yeah we are! You don't want to try this beautiful, delicious looking cake?"

Jeremy glared at Michael, not answering him.

"Well, we don't die." He looked at Jeremy, changing his answer. "I mean, uh, we probably won't die. It can't, it can't be that bad."

Jeremy watched as Michael cut himself a slice with great difficulty. Placing the slab on his plate, he grabbed a plastic fork and tried to take a bite. As he stabbed the fork into the cake, the fork shattered. He lifted it up for the camera to see, a shit-eating grin on his face. "This. This is how you know you baked an amazing cake."

"Micha, you're gonna die." Jeremy said, with no intention to stop him.

"Good." Michael got the good knife, cutting part of his cake into two small pieces. He handed one to a reluctant Jeremy, smiling at the camera.

"Hi, my name is Michael, and you're watching, our deaths!" Michael said in a fake preppy voice.

"Oh my god. Can we just get this over with?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Three, two, one!"

Both shoved the cake into their mouths, instantly gagging. Both boys raced to the sink, spitting out the horrible mess.

Shamefully walking back towards the counter, both boys avoided eye contact with the camera.

"So, uh, yeah... Don't ever let us bake. Ever. Please." Jeremy shuddered.

"Anyway! Bye guys! We'll see you in the next video! Which will be a gaming video. We, we should never bake." Michael and Jeremy glanced at the cake, shame in their eyes.

"See you in the next video!" Jeremy finished, a voice crack in the last part of his voice as he fake sobbed.

Michael glanced at Jeremy, the quickly grabbed the camera.

"Okay, this will definitely be a good one."