Boyf Riends- Theatre Memories

"Hey, Jere-bear? Can you come here for a second? I want to show you something."

Jeremy walked into the room, only to walk right out again. "No no no! Wait!" Michael called out, pulling Jeremy to the floor, where Michael had scattered their old photo books from senior year.

Jeremy sighed, but sat down with his boyfriend none the less.

"Remember senior year? Wow. That was the year we peeked!" Michael sighed. "And of course who can forget about-" "You're going to say HSM right?"

Michael gasped, pretending to be surprised. "How did you know? Hey, remember how I wasn't going to join theatre but you convinced me last minute to try out for the play?"

Jeremy pulled Michael to the sign-up sheet. "Come on dude, I don't want to be without my player two~" Jeremy said, placing a pen in Michaels hand.

Michael sighed. "Fine, but you know I'm not gonna get in, right? Even if it IS my favorite movie of all time and I have all of the lines down..." Michael sighed, writing down both of their names.

"Yeah of course I do! You didn't think you were gonna get a part, right? But you got a lead!" Jeremy ruffled Michael's hair.

"You did too!"

Michael looked up at the cast list in awe before turning to his boyfriend.

"WE GOT IN! And and and we're PARTNERS! Now we can be all in this together, right Jere?" Michael bounced on his heels.

Jeremy leaned towards the cast list.

Troy- Michael Mell
Gabriel- Jeremy Heere
Taylor- Christine Canigula
Chad- Rich Goranski
Kelsi- Jenna Rolan
Sharpay- Chloe Valentine
Ryan- Jake Dillinger

"Look Jere, they even changed the lead to be a guy for you! Isn't that awesome?"

"Yeah," Jeremy said, totally not freaking out internally at the moment, "that's awesome."

"Oh right, weren't you super nervous about being a lead?" Michael sighed. "It was the start of something new, wasn't it?"

Jeremy groaned.

"Okay okay, I'll stop with the puns for a minute. But remember how much fun High School Musical was?"

"Yeah, for you! You would constantly make puns that no one wanted to hear!"

"Um excuse you, my puns were so fabulous!" Michael earned a glare from Jeremy for that one.

"Hey Troy!" Michael wrapped his arms around Jeremy. "Are you ready to get' cha head in the game?" Groans were heard from all around.

"What?" Michael said, turning towards Rich with a lopsided grin.

Michael fake signed a bit. "Okay, okay, I get it. You want to break free of my puns. Maybe we can work something out?"

Rich went to punch Michael, but luckily (or unluckily) Jake held him back.

"Oh my god you're puns were way too bad. And remember how everyone would sneak food backstage? Like, so much it became a game?"

"Yeah! Why was that again?"

Jeremy laughed. "Because of how strict Mr.Reyes was with food, but how he never noticed anything!"