RichXJake- Baked

Requested by a lot of people
Warning: I don't really know their personalities well, so please don't yell at me

"Hey nerds! It's me again," Rich waved to the camera. "So, I've been tagged by Evan to do the boyfriend baking challenge, so..." Rich dragged out his sentence. "Jake! Get your tall ass out here!"

Jake chuckled slightly, walking casually over to Rich. "Sup." He waved at the camera, then realized something. "Hey, I think the camera is too low for me."

Rich glanced at the camera, and realized Jake was right. "I fucking hate tall people." He jumped onto the counter, adjusting the higher for Jake. "Okay, that's better." Rich mumbled, his lisp prominent. "Hold on." He slid off the counter, and raced out of the kitchen. He came back with his sisters stepping stool, placed it next to Jake, and stood without any words.

Jake looked confused for a second, but it quickly disappeared. "Alright! So, are we gonna do the boxed cake?"

"Uh, yeah. Jeremy still doesn't believe that it was their fault for the cake." The boys shared a look, then burst out in laughter.

"Yeah, okay. Checks out." Jake let out another chuckle. "You got the stuff?"

"If by stuff you mean the cake mix, then yes. This is a good, Christian channel, and I'd rather you not fucking ruin it." Rich threw the cake box at Jake with a shit eating grin on his face.

Jake caught it easily with one hand, and placed it gently on the counter. "Do you have bowls?"

"Oh, uh..." Rich trailed off, looking at the tall cabinets. "Yeah, I've got it."

He jumped off of his stool and onto the granite counter. He stood up and grabbed a bowl from the top shelf. He tossed it to Jake, who again caught it with ease.

Jumping down, he raced over to the camera smiling wide. "This is gonna be great."

"Jeremy's gonna eat shit." Rich smiled cockily at the camera. "Jake, look at how fucking good this looks. You're like, actually the best."

Jake chuckled again. "Yeah, I like baking."

"Well, let's test this shit out." Rich grabbed napkins and a small knife, starting to cut the cake.

"Uh, you look like you actually want to murder that cake, so I'm just gonna..." Jake gently took the knife from Rich, cutting the cake instead.

He handed a slice to Rich, and grabbed one for himself. "Ready, Rich?"

"Hell yeah!" The looked at each other, then each took an over exaggerated bite of the delicious cake.

After a few moments of blissfully enjoying the cake, Rich turned back to the camera.

"Suck it, Jere."

As Rich was editing the clips, he realized something. "Shit. We forgot to tag someone." In a panic, he yelled at Jake. "Are there anymore people with boyfriends?"

"Brooke-wait no, she's gay. Uh, well, you know..." Jake trailed off. "I've got nothing."

Sighing, Rich hit upload.