Boyf Riends-Flower/Tattoo Au 3

This takes place the day after the last chapter.
Warnings: mentions of 'The Do'
Also this chapter is, Low key, a meme

Michael nuzzled further into Jeremy's chest as their alarm went off.

Jeremy chuckled as he tried to get away from the comfortable bed. Michael only grabbed his waist tighter, making Jeremy fall back in bed. He turned towards Michael and rested their forehead together.

"Baby, dude, bro. We've gotta get up. We are both shop owners."

"Which means no one will fire us, so." Michael mumbled out softly, pecking his boyfriends lips. "Just like, five more minutes."

"Michael, I love you, but when you say five minutes, you actually mean that you're just gonna stay in bed all day."

Michael didn't answer, letting his giggles tell the truth.

Jeremy sighed before forcing himself out of the comfort of their bed. He grabbed the underwear and pants off the floor and put them on so he wouldn't have to go naked.

He was brewing coffee and setting up the breakfast plates when he finally felt Michael's hands wrap around his waist, and his head rest on Jeremy's shoulder.

"Morning, sleepy head. I'm making breakfast and coffee, as you can probably tell... why did I have to tell you? Oh and good, now I'm just rambling.  You could stop me at anytime, you know."

"I know." Michael unwrapped himself and gave a quick peck on Jeremy's cheek. "But where's the fun in that?"

Jeremy sighed before grabbing a cup of coffee and Michael's favorite plate, and handing it to him. "Go sit down, punk."

"Sure thing, pastel." Michael said, winking smugly.

"So... uh...Michael? I have a... question. About something you said last night."

Michael put down his phone. "What? I thought you liked it when I-"

"No! No, not that. Something else." Jeremy's face blushed pink. "I um... well, before you did my tattoo-"

"Oh yeah! How is it, by the way?"

"Michael."

"Right sorry." He adjusted his glasses. "Continue."

"So... you said something about a girl who got a dot on her arm? But you looked like you were having flashbacks, and now I kinda want to know what happened...?"

Michael looked down at the table, avoiding eye contact. "It's... it's weird, bro."

"Please?" Jeremy did his infamous puppy dog eyes, and Michael looked up at the perfect time to see them. He sighed, before telling the story.

"Okay, okay. So there was this woman in blue who would come into my shop every few days, and just ask for a dot on her arm. Not too big, but big enough to where you could see it. Normally it was a black dot, but sometimes she would ask for a blue one."

"Okay...?"

"Anyway, she did this for several months, and obviously my employees were wondering what it meant. Some thought it was like, every murder she's done, and some thought it was every time she bought a new article of blue clothing, but no one absolutely knew."

"Right... did you ask her?"

"Obviously! So, I don't like rumors, so I decided that, 'next time she comes in, I'm gonna ask her what they mean'. So then, the next time she came in, I finally got the guts to ask her what they meant, and why she sometimes gets a blue dot."

He paused, and looked out the window, like he was regretting every life choice he had ever made.

"Do you want to know what those dots mean, Jeremy? Do you really?"

"Y-yeah? I-I think so?"

"Every dot. Every single dot was when she tried something new in the bedroom. She told me with confidence. Black meant they liked it, blue meant only her or her wife liked it."

He turned towards Jeremy. "Do you know how scarring it is, to now know when a 40-something year old woman does things like that?" He looked back towards the window.

"I'll never be the same again."