Boyf Riends- Magic

Jeremy and Michael told each other everything. Their fights with their parents, their fears, and both had even came out to each other and started dating.

Jeremy trusted Michael with all of his secrets, and Michael did too.

Well, except for one secret.

One that Michael would probably take to his grave.

If anyone found out, Michael would probably be publicly humiliated.

Michael... loved magic tricks.

He had about 20 magic tricks hidden in the back of his closet, and he had read every book he could find about magic. He watched all of the greatest magicians online, and studied all of their tricks.

Michael loved magic, but it was kind of a geeky thing to be into.

Jeremy would probably laugh his but off if he knew, so Michael just kept his passion to himself. He couldn't risk losing his Player Two.

"Hey Mike! Ready to play some AOTD?" Jeremy barged into Michael's bedroom.

"Hell yeah!" Michael quickly put out his joint. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick, okay?"

"Sure." Jeremy said. "Hey man, would you mind if I looked around your room? We're never in here and I just kinda wanted to look around..."

"Sure!" Michael threw on his hoodie. "Just don't break anything."

Jeremy nodded his head and began to look around.

It was a pretty basic room. A bed, a table, a bookcase and a closet.

Jeremy bent down to look at the books, expecting to find comics or retro video game stuff, but was shocked to find books on ... magic.

Jeremy stood up and ran over to the table. There, on the top, he found two decks of cards. Opening the drawer, he found a box, holding tickets from a bunch of different magic acts in town.

"Hey Jere-" Michael cut himself off as Jeremy turned around, still holding the tickets.

"Um. Well uh, you see I can explain those. My... brother... wanted me to hold them? For him? And uh, yeah." Michael let out a weak laugh before taking the tickets and putting them back in the drawer.

"Okay, then why do you have so many magic books? And cards?" Michael shut him mouth, unable to come up with an excuse.

Jeremy smiled. "How come you never told me you like magic?"

"I uh, thought you would make fun of me because it's a geeky thing to be into." Michael looked down at his feet, but looked up when he heard Jeremy chuckle.

"Dude! This is like, the coolest thing ever! Do you know tricks?"

Michael smiled and nodded his head, heading to his closet to get some kits out.

Maybe Michael wouldn't lose his Player Two after all.