Boyf Riends- Paint Me Like

John-Hamlet requested an fluffy Artist!Mikey so

Hella short, but I mean when is it not

Michael stared at the easel. It seemed beautiful, but something was missing.

What could make an already beautiful sunset, better?

Jeremy.

"Jeremy! Dude? Babe?"

Jeremy slammed the door open, thankful he was actually needed. "Yeah?"

"Okay, I'm going to need you to pose for me." Michael said, cleaning one of his paint brushes. "It's for school."

Instantly, Jeremy pulled the bean bags out, and laid down seductively on them.

"Jeremy..." Michael started sweetly. "If the next words to come out of your mouth are along the lines of 'paint me like one of your French girls' I will actually kick you where the sun doesn't shine."

Jeremy glanced down at the floor before sitting up to a normal position.

Michael let out a soft chuckle before looking back at his painting. "Okay, so I'm gonna kind move you a bit, so sorry for touching you."

"Well, that's not hella kinky or anything." Michael rolled his eyes as he moved Jeremy's arm to a less awkward position.

As Michael tried to figure out what he wanted to do with the rest of him, Jeremy leaned in and gently pecked Michael on the lips.

Michael gently pushed him back, laughing slightly. He grabbed on of his paint brushes, and sprayed Jeremy with red paint.

Jeremy glared at Michael before grabbing a blue brush and flicking it at Michael. The boys laughed as the paint war grew bigger, flinging colorful paint at each other.

"Get off! Get off!" Jeremy laughed as Michael smeared red paint all over his face, before gently kissing him on the lips. Jeremy dropped his paintbrush, and pressed more into the kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other, still lightly laughing at their 'war'.

"Okay, okay, now seriously. I've got to do this project." Michael turned back to look at the paint, before his face dropped for a second. "Oh."

"What? What's wron-oh." The once beautiful sunset was now filled with red and blue blotches.

"Hmm. Well, I can draw something more beautiful than just a sunset."

"What?" Jeremy asked.

Jeremy stood in awe at the painting in front of him.

Jeremy looked so happy as Michael smeared red paint on his face, and, even though it was a painting, you can still see the pure love in their eyes. They were both covered in the others color, and it was almost like they were being painted with love.

"Is it... bad?" Michael asked, worriedly.

"No! Oh my god no. You, you made me so... so pretty, I don't even-"

"You are pretty. I didn't do anything."

Jeremy brushed a tear away as he took a picture of the painting. "This is my new lock screen."