Boyf Riends- Pork

Warning: Homicide and Anthropophagy.

"Hey Jeremy!" Christine smiled and batted her eyes. "How's it going?"

"It's uh, it's going good? I guess. What about you?" Jeremy finished getting his books out of his locker, and closed to door to give her his full attention. "Do you need something?" He asked.

"I um," she looked around, and was pleased and instantly relaxed when she didn't see Michael. "I want to warn you."

"W-warn me? About what?"

"Michael. Something's not right with him. I'm just... I'm just worried about you, Jeremy." She trailed off and grabbed his hand, setting Jeremy into a slight panic. What if Michael saw? Christine nodded her head. "That's what I'm talking about! You shouldn't be so scared of him! It's... it's not right to be scared of the person you like."

She finally released his hands, and moved slightly away from him. "Just... keep in mind what I told you. Please?"

Jeremy nodded his head as she walked away, but it was a fake nod, Michael could tell. See? His parents were wrong. He can trust Jeremy! But her? Never.

He knew it was wrong, and that he was only supposed to kill people who wanted to go, but... he bet he could make her beg for death.

"Hi sweetheart." Jeremy mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Michael's waist. "What are you making for dinner?" Michael could feel him smiling into his back, and he knew Jeremy would be pleased.

"Pork with steamed vegetables. And don't worry, the pork is fresh!" He continued to slice up the carrots.

"T-th-the uh pork?" Jeremy shifted a bit further so he could see Michael's face. "W-what-I mean who?"

"Christine! She's was being a jerk earlier, accusing me and everything. Hey, you want to cut the potatoes?" Michael asked sweetly.

"I know what you said to him, Christine. And I just have to say," Michael eventually picked out his weapon. "I'm very disappointed in you. You know, I liked you. You were good to my Jeremy, but then you just HAD to say something."

He had moved over to the sharpening station, only making the full knife a little bit sharper.

"You're insane! If Jeremy knew you were doing this-"

"He already knows! In fact, he's even helped me before! I'm just helping people go. I'm helping people, Christine! Well, except your case, but this is something totally different. You deserve this.

"H-helping? Oh my god, you're insane!"

"No I'm not!" Michael was getting frustrated at her words. She was trying to manipulate him! But he wouldn't let her. He would do this for Jeremy. Jeremy would be so happy.

"C-Christine? B-but she, she didn't want to... you know..." Jeremy trailed off, grabbing the knife from Michael.

"Well, earlier today she didn't, but I eventually made her beg for death." He giggled and stirred in the spices for the carrots.

"Michael, please. Please stop this." Christine weakly protested.

"You can alway ask for me to end it all... that's be a lot easier. And I could help make dinner a lot faster!" He wiping some blood on his apron.

"D-diner? You can," she paused to catch her breath. "eat, after this?"

"Well, yeah! I mean, you'll be there too, don't worry!" Michael grabbed his dull knife, and dug it further into Christine's arm. She screamed out in pain, and Michael twisted the knife.

"You'll be diner though, so probably not as fun for you." He chuckled. Pulling the knife out. He stuck it in her leg, and dragged it further down. This was hard, but he liked the challenge.

"P-please."

"Please what?" He asked, drawing out his syllables.

"P-please end me. Please..." she sobbed lightly. "I-I can't anymore."

Michael chuckled. "Your wish is my command." He walked over to his wall, and grabbed his axe.

"And hey, maybe in the afterlife, you'll go somewhere that's green. How's that sound?"

Christine just glared at him.

"Oh come on, I'm trying to lighten the mood a little." He paused when he saw her face. "No? Fine. I'll make it quick...ish."

"M-Michael... but you only kill people who want to die... y-you don't FORCE people!" Jeremy's knuckles were turning white at how tightly he grasped the knife in his hands.

"Well baby, she deserved it, like I told you. Are you okay? You're asking the same things over and over again!" Michael chuckled, kissing Jeremy on the nose. "You're so silly."

Jeremy couldn't process it. Michael said he only killed people who wanted to go. Christine hadn't wanted to go.

This was going to far.

Jeremy couldn't take it anymore. He had to do something.

He realized that he still had the knife in his hand.

No, he couldn't. He loved Michael!

Well, he loved who Michael used to be. Not... not this monster.

"Jeremy? You good baby? You've been staring at that potato for a while. Do you need help?"

"I-I... I don't need help. You do."

"What do you mean sweetheart?" Michael reached over to rub Jeremy's shoulder, but Jeremy moved away. "Hey, don't let her words get to you, my love. She didn't know what she was saying."

"You killed her Michael! Don't you think you've taken this a little too far?"

"I'm just protecting you!"

"From what? The truth? That you aren't okay? That, I don't know, we aren't supposed to be together?"

"Don't you dare say that!" Michael growled and Jeremy cowered under his gaze.

Michael huffed out in annoyance. "Baby, listen to me. We are supposed to be together. And I am perfectly fine. Remember love, we are helping people. They want this!"

"No. No they don't."

Jeremy honestly didn't remember much of what happened after that. But for now he was alone, and covered in blood. He could faintly hear sirens coming his way, and he didn't make an effort to clean up anything.

He looked down at the table in front of him.

"I'm sorry Michael. I did love you, I swear."

And he heard the door being broken down as he ate the last piece of meat on his plate.