Boyf Riends- Our Love Is God

Requested by NerdiestKat
Inspired by the song, but it is still different from the musical
Warnings: Name calling, death, cursing. You know, the usual.

"Hey slut,  how was it last night? Did you rinse your mouth?"

"I-I uh, don't know what you're talking about?" Jeremy backed up into his locker, pushing himself further away from Chloe and Jenna as they walked towards him.

"Really? I mean, I feel like I would remember blowing two guys at once." Jenna said with a horrible grin on her face. "I mean, the whole school is talking about it!"

Michael could hear the yelling, and walked towards his boyfriend. "Wait, what's happening?" He took a sip of his slushie while waiting for an explanation."

"Oh, you should probably hear about this, Michael. Our little Jeremy Heere, had a 'sword fight' in her mouth last night!" Chloe smiled. "But... you already knew, right?"

"Michael, that never happened. We didn't do anything last night, I swear. They were to drunk to function, and I left."

Michael glared at the girls. "I believe you."

"Thank god." Jeremy mumbled under his breath, taking Michael's hand.

"But... I don't think the school does." Jeremy looked up to find all of the students whispering and pointing at him. This isn't what he wanted.

Not at all.

"Hey, Jeremy." Rich purred out as Jake slung an arm over his shoulder. "Thanks for last night."

"Nothing fucking happened last night." Jeremy said through gritted teeth. He could feel the tear start to drop down his face, and he buried his head into Michael's sweater.

"Leave. Him. Alone." Michael said, angrier than anyone had seen him.

Jake smiled. "I'm sorry you're upset, I mean, I'd be very upset to know that he chose us over you, queer."

Michael give him look, that can only be described as pure hatred. "Come on, Jeremy. Let's go home."

"I... I didn't, I mean, I wouldn't, yet they still-!" Michael pulled him closer to his chest. They laid together on the bed, thinking their own thoughts.

Just when Jeremy couldn't take the silence anymore, Michael broke it.

"Jeremy. I love you. So much. My... our love is god. And I would do anything to protect you. I'm sorry I'm not much help for this, though." He trailed off, thinking. "But, I think I have a way we can get them back."

Jeremy perked up. "How?"

Michael lightly pushed Jeremy off of him, and moved towards one of the boxes on the floor. He rummaged through it before finding what he needed to.

"These. My grandpa scored them in WWII. They look like poison bottles, but it just knocks you out for a few hours. Quick working too. It's perfect!"

"W-what's your plan?" Jeremy was still hesitant after the while Brooke insistent, but he trusted Michael.

"We, are going to convince them to drink this, then leave a fake suicide note for the cops. Something about... hiding their gay, forbidden love?"

Jeremy laughed. "That sounds awesome. But how are we going to get them where we want them too?"

The phone rang a fourth time before the Rich picked up. "Hello?"

"Hi Rich, it's... Jeremy. How'd you know it was always a fantasy of mine to have two guys at once?" Michael made a face and Jeremy had to cover his mouth so they wouldn't hear the laughing.

"Uh, lucky guess?"

"Well, I was hoping you and Jake could meet me at the cemetery. At dawn. I'll bring the booze." Jeremy quickly hung up, and both boys broke out into fits of laughter.

"Okay, you've got the drinks?" Jeremy nodded his head.

"Do you know what you're gonna say?"
Jeremy nodded his head again.

"Alright, I'll stay in the shadows if anything goes wrong." Michael kissed Jeremy on the lips before disappearing, just as Rich and Jake walked up to Jeremy.

"Hey, Jeremy..." "So, are we just supposed to like whip it out, or...?"

Jeremy let out a dissatisfied sigh. "Take it slow, Jake. Let's have a drink first, at least."

"Oh, okay."

"You didn't let me finish." Jeremy started. "Strip for me, too. I want a show."

"Yeah, we can do that." Jake and Rich quickly took of their clothing, and gratefully took the drinks from Jeremy.

They both chugged the beverages and smiled. Their smiles turned into coughs, which quickly turned into choking. Michael stepped out of the shadows, smiling. Jeremy saw him, and backed up into his chest.

"Is... is this supposed to happen?" Jeremy asked as the two boys fell into a pile on the dirt, seemingly lifeless.

When Michael didn't answer right away, Jeremy ran over to Rich. "You're just unconscious, right Rich? Rich?" He shook him, trying to wake him up. "Rich?" Jeremy looked up at Michael, and stood up. He made his way to his boyfriend.

"What the fuck have you done?" Jeremy said, anger clear in his voice.

Michael didn't seem affected by Jeremy's anger. "I did it for us. I worship you, Jeremy. Our love is god, remember?"

Jeremy backed up slowly. "No, Michael." He turned away from him, heading home.

"Our love is gone."