Boyf Riends- FNAF

Sorry for all the blood last chapter. Here's some Boyf's playing FNAF.

"Dude, really? This game?" Michael held up the disk. "You suck at horror games, baby."

"I'm good at Apocalypse of the Damned!" Jeremy protested, crossing his arms over his chest. "That's a horror game!"

"Dude, barely." Michael said, inserting the disk.

"It has zombies!"

"Bad quality zombies, but sure."

"I-it has blood!"

Michael turned the computer on, and went to turn off the lights, ignoring Jeremy's comment.

"H-hey, uh, can we play with the lights on?"

Michael gave Jeremy an unamused look before flipping the light off. "Are you even playing a horror game if you aren't playing in total darkness?"

Jeremy nervously laughed. "Right, no yeah, duh."

Michael rolled his eyes before sitting to where Jeremy could use the left hand controller, and he could use the right hand one. "Ready, babe?"

"Yep!" Jeremy tried to hide his voice crack by laughing, but it came out strained.

Michael chuckled. "You know, you can tell me when to stop, right?" Michael squeezed Jeremy's thigh in a reassuring manor, but Jeremy still jumped. "What? I won't, I mean. I'm not gonna, though."

"Right, sure. Have you even played this before?"

"N-no. Have you?"

"I've seen videos, so I know how it goes down. This is the bedroom one, right?"

"Wait, what?" Jeremy obviously got more nervous. "I-I though this was the like, animatronics one? W-with the guard?"

"Nope, that's the first game. You got the fourth game."

Jeremy mumbled out a soft and sarcastic, "Great!". The starting screen finally showed up, and Jeremy leaned in closer to Michael.

Michael did most of the clicking, and the eventually reached the intro.

"Awe, look. Someone locked us in the room."

"With that bear? No thanks I'm good." Jeremy buried his head into Michael's sweater.

"Hey look, that crying boy looks like you!"

"Why, because we are both crying?"

"Well, I was gonna say the shirt and hair, but wait, you're already crying?"

"N-no." Jeremy stuttered out, wiping his face. "I've just got dust in my eyes."

"Sure, babe."

"Okay okay, intro is done. Look, Jeremy!"

Jeremy looked up to see a black and white bed, with a stuffed animal bear on it. "Nope. Nope. Nope."

"Don't worry, noting ever really happens on the first day. It's totally easy!"

Michael read the new instructions on the screen. "Okay, two doors that we have to keep closed when we hear footsteps. Shouldn't be too hard, IF YOU DON'T BREATH ON ME, JESUS!"

"I'm sorry!" Jeremy yelled back.

"Whatever." Michael jokingly rolled his eyes. "Closet, and bed too. Cool."

"Cool?" Jeremy's eyes widened at all of the tasks they had to do.

Michael didn't say anything as he moved from the doors to the closet. "Look, see? Nothing!" He eventually turned towards the bed and shone the flashlight. Both boys screamed at the black bears appearing.

"WHAT IS THAT, WHAT IS THAT."

"Whoops! I forgot to check the bears." Michael nervously chuckled.

"THIS IS NORMAL? Oh god, I'm gonna die." Jeremy mumbled to himself.

"No you're not-" Michael was cut off by Jeremy screaming. Jeremy fell off the chair as a big, yellow monster jumped at then through the screen, turning the screen to show bright red blood.

Jeremy feel to the ground, whimpering as Michael laughed obnoxiously. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!"

Jeremy didn't make a response as curled his legs to his chest, rocking back and forth.

"Oh, whatever Jere-bear." Michael got on the floor and pulled Jeremy up, pulling him to his chest. "Don't worry baby. I'll protect you from the scary monsters."