Boyf Riends- Internet Dating 101

Requested by @Endermare for their friend. Happy (late) birthday!

Evan fumbled with his fingers, trying to draw Jeremy's attention away from the computer. He had almost given up when Jeremy turned around.

"Oh, hey Ev! What's up?"

"I-I'm sorry, uh, It's almost time for school, and uh-"

"Oh god, sorry, right." Jeremy quickly got up from the family computer. "I'm sorry, I'll he get my stuff." Jeremy rushed out of the room, but Evan could still see his blushing face and huge smile.

Evan looked back on the computer, and saw that Jeremy hadn't logged out.

Oh god he's been watching porn, now I have to see what he's been watching, I'm too young for this, I can't...

Evan took a deep breath, and prepared himself for what he saw on the screen. At first, he was glad to only see messages.

Wait porn can still be in messages Oh God.

Evan tried to open a new tab, but a message popped up.

Michael❤️: hey, are you still there? Are we still on for today? Before school?

Evan froze. Do I respond? No, I shouldn't respond.

Michael❤️:I just wanted to tell you I got a new Apocalypse of the Damned

Michael❤️:it'd be pretty cool to play a two player game with you

Oh god um Evan panicked. "Jeremy? I uh."

"Yeah dude?" Jeremy rushed in, leaning against the door frame. "What's up-oh god I can explain."

"Y-you have a boyfriend? Online? That's like, so, so dangerous, and you could die and I don't want you to die and-"

"No, no Michael's not like that!" Jeremy waved his hands around, his face flushing. "Um, do you remember that poster I uh, pointed out a little while ago? At school?"

"Um... the, the weird, one? With zombies and, and video game hearts?"

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but of course that's what you remember. It was a poster for uh, gamers at our school! So, you know, we could talk to each other, but not face to face because 'everyone who plays games is awkward and can't make friends'."

"I-I don't think you should have, uh, put quotation marks there." Evan smirked, earning a glare from Jeremy.

"Well, anyway, I uh, joined, and met Michael!" Jeremy exclaimed, a smile appearing on his face. "But don't worry, he goes to our school, he's in my grade, and he's amazing. We have like, everything in common! We've been talking for a few months, so we aren't like, rushing things, and we are meeting at school. Stop stressing, Mom."

Evan smiled at his brother. "I-I'm happy for you, Jeremy. It's, it's good that you've made a friend. But, don't think I-I forgot."

"Forgot what?"

"I called him, I called him your boyfriend, and you didn't, like, do, do anything, or deny it, or..."

Jeremy's face flushed harder. "W-well, it's... we've been..."

"Jeremy Heere you have a boyfriend and didn't tell me?" Evan stood up, and crossed his arms to try and be more intimating. "Wow. I-I feel loved."

"Bro, no, I'm sorry, I just-"

"It's fine, I'm joking I swear." Evan grabbed his bag. "Now, let's get you to your boyfriend."

"Oh god, Evan, what if he's disappointed?"

"H-haven't you guys sent each other pictures? O-of your face?"

"W-well, yeah, but-"

"Jeremy!"

Jeremy turned around, and his whole world slowed down.

There Michael stood, and he was more beautiful than the pictures could capture.

Michael looked in awe at the tall boy in font of him. He was more beautiful than what he could have ever hoped.

"Michael?" Micheal blinked a few times, snapping himself of his awe stricken state.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just, you're just..."

Jeremy laughed, before flinging himself into Michael's arms. Jeremy freckled Michaels face with little kisses, kissing away the tears starting to form.

And Jeremy was so glad Evan was there to get pictures.