Kleinsen- Baby it's Cold

"I'm actually going to die of hypothermia. I thought you said it was forty out!"

"I did." Evan sighed as Jared kept complaining. He just wanted to get home, and Jared had though it would be romantic to walk in the cold.

That was a mistake.

"It feels like it's negative forty!" Jared rubbed his arms, trying to get some warmth.

"Y-you can, you can take your jacket back." Jared shook his head.

"No way."

"Then, then stop fucking complaining, baby."

Jared laughed and grabbed Evans hand, forcing his boyfriend to feel his ice cold hands.

Evan tried to escape, but Jared just pulled him closer. "Come on babe, you know you love how cool I am."

"I-I hate you so much right now." Evan laughed, pulling Jared faster towards the house.

Evan through open his front door, and Jared slammed it behind them.

"So, I'm uh, assuming you want hot chocolate?"

"Evan, babe. Do you actually have to ask me?"

Evan rolled his eyes as he went to the pantry, getting out the mix. Evan turned on his phone speaker, and began to play Christmas music.

"Hey, grab, uh, mugs, I don't care which ones."

Jared grabbed his favorite mug, and a normal one for Evan. He entry placed them on the counter, and waited for Evan to notice.

Evan took the milk out of the fridge, and stopped once he saw the mug. He sighed and poured the milk into the cups, not daring to say anything.

Jared laughed as Evan ignored him, placing the cups into the microwave.

Jared came up behind Evan, and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. Jared leaned his head on Evans shoulder, gently kissing is neck. Evan lightly chuckled at how cold Jared's lips were.

"Hey." Evan unwrapped Jared's arms, and turned towards him. "I-I love you, okay?"

Jared's face turned bright pink, and he broke out into a huge smile.

"Dude. That's gay."

Evan rolled his eyes. "Let, let me run something bi you. You're gay."

"I can hear the pun in your voice, and I am so proud." Jared kissed Evan gently on the lips, almost dipping him.

He pulled Evan up, spinning him slightly to the Christmas music playing in the background.

"Wait," Jared slowed Evan down as the microwave timer went off. "I thought you don't celebrate Christmas. You're Jewish, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Then why do you have a Christmas playlist?"

Evan laughed, setting the mugs down and mixing in the chocolate for them.

"It's happy! And besides, most are really catchy."

"Fare, fare." Jared tried to take a sip of the hot drink, but Evan stopped him.

"Do you want to burn your tongue?"

Jared narrowed his eyes at Evan, before slowly bringing it back to his lips. "Ravioli ravioli, give me the sweet deathioli."

"Jared, please." Evan gently gabbed the cup, and set it down next to his.

He then grabbed Jared, and the two began to silently dance to the soft music playing in the background. Evan rested his head on Jared's chest.

Jared was finally warm.