Boyf Riends- Meant to Yours

Btw I kinda gave up on Touch me  HAVE SOME SOULMATE AU'S INSTEAD

Also cursing but that's in like, every chapter so

"Jeremy, where are you?"

"Dude, stop using that voice, it's the creepiest shit ever." Jeremy inched his phone away from Michael so he couldn't see the screen.

"What voice, Jeremy?" Michael slowly shifted towards Jeremy.

"Michael I swear to gooooAAAAAH-"

Michael burst out laughing as Jeremy was cut off by his own screams.

"Dude! Warn me when you find me at least! You gave me a heart attack!"

Michael chucked as Jeremy's frown grew. "Hey man, you're the one who wanted to play Minecraft."

"Doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it." Jeremy mumbled as he picked his phone back up. The both chuckled and started a new game.

Jeremy leaned his head on Michael's shoulder as they both joined a creative world together.

Michael looked down at the happy boy leaning on him. He loved him so much, but he knew Jeremy wouldn't like him like that.

Both boys let out a small sigh. Jeremy perked his head up. "Wait, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?" Michael asked, putting his phone down.

"I asked first." "Well, I asked second, so."

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Mikey, it's nothing. It's stupid."

"If it's bothering you, then it isn't stupid." Michael said, getting serious.

Jeremy rubbed his hand over his eyes. "Look man, it's...I just, I don't know, I feel bad that we don't tell each other our birth names, you know?"

He paused looking down. "I mean, I know that you don't really like the whole 'soulmate' thing but, I don't know, I just... kinda feel like I'm not telling you something. I mean, I get it if you don't want to tell me your name, but... I want to tell you mine."

Michael had a look of confusing on his face, before answering. "I... I mean, it's not that I don't, like, not want to know, it's just..." he trailed off before sighing. "I just don't want to be disappointed."

"Disappointed? What do you mean."

"It's stupid."

"Hey, you didn't let me off the hook when I said that, why do you think I'm gonna let you?" Jeremy softened his voice. "What's wrong man?"

Michael looked away from Jeremy. "I... uh... I've kinda liked you for a long time and I kinda don't want to be disappointed when I find out that you aren't my soulmate?" He nervously chuckled. "But whatever man, just tell me your name."

Jeremy paused, thinking. "Well, I've uh, kinda liked you too. That's why I want to tell you my name... but..." he trailed off. "Hey, what if you tell me your name, and I just won't tell you if we are soulmates or not?"

Michael gave a deadpan expression. "That's like, the stupidest thing you've said in this whole conversation."

Jeremy was about to say something, but Michael cut him off. "Fine. Let's do it."

"My name is..." Michael sighed again, looking down. "Riends. Like what Rich out on our backpacks that one time?"

Jeremy's face flushed bright red as he put their names together. "Holy shit."

"What? We aren't soulmates?"

"No no no! Dude! Dude!" Jeremy jumped up, and Michael worriedly got up too.

"Michael! We are soulmates! Holy crap!" In Jeremy's rush of excitement, he grabbed Michael by the shoulders and kissed him forcefully. Michael was shocked, but brought their faces together even closer. He gently but forcefully placed his hands on Jeremy's hips, moving their body's together.

Eventually they separated, lips swollen and faces flushed.

"So... soulmates?"

"Soulmates." Jeremy breathed out.

"Huh. Maybe soulmates will be our always."

Jeremy smacked Michael on the shoulder. "This was supposed to be romantic, dumb ass."

Michael chuckled before placing a soft peck on Jeremy's lips to shut him up. He pulled away slightly. "So, what's your name?"

"M-my what?" Jeremy asked, still in a daze.

"Your name?"

"Oh! Oh um, Boyf. So like, Boyf Riends?"

Michael looked up towards the ceiling. "Why has god abandoned us."