Tree Bros- Cuddle time

Connor knocked on Evans door. Evan had been acting a little off all day, and Connor just wanted to check on his boyfriend.

Evan opened the door and Connor felt his heart sink at the sight of his boyfriend. Evan was wearing one of Connor's long shirts, and clutching a stuffed bear Connor won for him at the fair. Evan had obvious tear marks, and his face was bright red, showing that he'd been crying for some time now.

"Oh h-hey Con! W-what's up?" Evan tried to look happy, but Connor could hear his voice cracks and how broke Evan sounded.

Connor engulfed Evan in his arms as Evan fell apart, sobbing. Connor closed the front door, and carried Evan upstairs to his bedroom, laying him on his bed.

Connor laid down next to him, taking the smaller one in his arms. He pulled him close to his chest, as Evan let out weak sobs, shaking slightly.

Connor mumbled sweet nothings to Evan, as Evans sobs calmed down a bit.

"Do you want to talk?" Evan shook his head before mumbling out a quiet, "Panic attack" before he nuzzled his face further into Connor's hoodie.

Connor put his head on Evans, and drew shapes onto Evans back, feeling the smaller boy relax instantly at the touch.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in..."

Connor began to quietly sing to Evan. He could feel Evans tears slowly coming to a stop, and at the end of the song, Evan was letting out quiet little snores.

Once Connor was positive he was asleep, he began whispering sweet nothings to him, and apologized for not being there sooner. He felt Evan snuggle a little closer to his chest, and Connor let out a small smile.

Connor closed his eyes, feeling the rise and fall of Evans chest next to him. He closed his eyes, and they both fell into a peaceful sleep, happy for each other's company.

I'm sorry it's short! Also, I'm working on the part two of the Spider-Man AU, but is there anything you guys would like to see in it?