Tree Bros- Spoopy Movie Night

I love Halloween month so much
Requested by spaceboyprince low key

Evan nervously pulled at Connors hoodie strings as his boyfriend turned on the tv.

Evan had reluctantly agreed to watch a scary movie with Connor. He'd seemed so excited, that Evan just couldn't bring himself to tell him no.

"Okay, so I was thinking, SAW first? Then maybe..." Connor trailed off, but Evan wasn't listening. He was too freaked out to say anything else then a slight mumble of agreement here and there.

"...so does that sound good?" Evan put on a fake smile, hoping Connor wouldn't notice. "Yep!" He winced at how fake he sounded. "I-I mean, yes, yeah, that sounds, good?"

Connor smirked and adjusted next to his boyfriend, smirking as Evans face flushed.

Connor knew that Evan wasn't good with horror films.

But he didn't think he'd be this bad. He'd thought that Evan would like, cuddle into him or something else sweet, not tremble hysterically, breathing heavily.

"Evan, sweetheart, are you okay?" Connor asked. Not even twenty minutes into the movie and Evan was already shaking.

"Y-y-yeah, yeah of c-course!" Evan squeaked out, clearly not okay. He was trying to be brace for Connor, and let Connor do something he liked without Evan ruining it, but his plan was failing.

"Hey, we can like, stop the movie or some shi-" Connor was cut off by a character loudly screaming from the television.

Evan jumped loudly crying out before sobbing into Connors chest. "M-make it stop, p-please, I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry..." Evan rambled into Connors chest.

Connor quickly fumbled with the remote, shutting off the movie. "Oh god, Evan, I'm so sorry, I thought, shit, I thought this would be romantic and shit-" He cut himself off, rubbing Evans back soothingly.

Evan hiccups and sobs slowly faded out, and he choked out. "I-I'm s-sorry."

Connor gently shushed him, moving the fragile Evan onto his lap. "You don't have anything to be sorry about. I'm sorry for making you watch that."

Evan mumbled something into Connors chest, and moved his hands around the lanky boys chest. Connor sucked in a breath as Evan accidentally ticked his sides.

Sensing that he did something wrong, Evan pulled away. "I-I'm s-sorry-"

"-no, no, it's fine, I just-" Both boys rambling stopped as Evan put two and two together.

Mischievously smirking, Evan calmly asked. "Are you, Connor Murphy, the 'toughest kid around', ticklish?"

Connor gulped, his face flushing red. "N-no?"

Evan evilly grinned.

Payback time.