Tree Bros- Time for a Pool Fic

It's short because school just started for me, so I'm kinda in a rush. Sorry guys!

Warnings: Evans self conscious about his body

"I uh, are we? Supposed to be here?" Evan worriedly asked his boyfriend.

"Well, the pool closed like, an hour ago. So technically no. But the country club likes my family, so no ones going to yell at us." Connor gently kissed Evans head. "Don't worry, I make sure we doing get in trouble."

Connor opened the gate to the pool, dragging Evan behind him. He quickly stripped down to just his swim shorts. "You coming?"

"No, yeah, it's just, uh." Evan pulled at the bottom of his shirt, not wanting to take it off. "Um, just. Just, don't laugh?"

Connor put his things on a chair, and engulfed Evan in a hug. "Never, sweetheart."

Evan nodded his head, his face flushed in the darkness. He quickly pulled the shirt off, covering his stomach with his towel. "Okay let's get in the water now please."

"Evan..." Connor trailed off. "It's okay. No one here is going to judge you. It's just me." Connor kissed Evans lips, and Evan melted into the kiss. His grip on the towel loosened, and dropped to the floor.

Connor smiled into the kiss, before finally releasing. He made sure not to draw attention towards the towel, and his shirtless boyfriend. Instead, he pulled Evan into the hot tub, making sure to pull Evan into his lap.

"Comfortable?" Connor asked, cockily.

Evan gave a squeak of surprise, but he made no motions to move away. He leaned into Connors chest, finally relaxing. Connor could see him this way, so he was fine.

The boys stayed that way, basking in the silence, and each other's presence.

Connor finally broke the silence. "I love you."

"I-I love you t-too!" Evan replied happily. He turned around slightly in Connors lap, and kissed him softly on his lips.

"And I love how beautiful you are. Like, damn." Evan blushed and pulled away. "I-I-I wouldn't say that much about me, b-but you're definitely hot."

"Evan Hansen. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, you're so beautiful," Connor kissed Evan, silencing his worries.

"And you're so hot." Connor wrapped his long arms around Evans waist, and pulled him closer to his chest. The two sat in silence.

No need to say more when you could feel the love in the air.