Boyf Riends-Filipino! Mikey

Requested by: @fangirlshipper0615
Warnings: cursing, joking about sexual tension

"Are you sure you're going to be okay? With like, meeting her and all? I don't want my Lola to like, I don't know, scare you off..."

"Michael, why are you so worried?" Jeremy moved closer to his boyfriend on the couch. Michael looked down at his hands, avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know man, it just, you're, you're meeting one of my like, non-parent family members for the first time. And, my Lola is... well, uh, she's kinda... sassy."

Jeremy was about to ask what Michael meant by that, but he was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Come on, I'm sure she's great. Besides, she's bringing us food right?" Jeremy held Michael's hand as the walk to the door together.

"How 'sassy' can she be?"

Jeremy dropped his boyfriends hand as he opened Mikey's front door. Outside, stood an older, kind looking woman. She smiled wider when she saw the two boys.

"Hi Lola!" Michael smiled, hugging his grandma. "I missed you."

"Of course you did. Who wouldn't?" Her accent was quite a bit thicker than Michael's. She turned towards Jeremy. "Who are you?"

"I-I-I'm uh Jeremy!" He stuck out his hand. "I'm uh, Michael's..." he trailed off, debating whether or not to tell her. "His... uh..." he mumbled, lowering his hand.

"Boyfriend? Please tell me you two are dating. There's too much sexual tension for you two to not be dating."

Michael's face turned a light pink at her comments. "Lola..." he trailed off trying to hide his blush.

"Mikey, anyone could see it." She rolled her eyes at her grandchild, and lifted the bag. "So am I just going to stand out here with food, or is someone going to help me?"

"Sorry ma'am!" Michael rushed to grab the bags from her, and Jeremy guided her inside to the kitchen before sitting down on the barstool to watch.

"So um, Lola, what did you bring?" Michael asked, trying to hide his eagerness.

"Well, I smuggled in some of your favorite Halo-Halo. It's even Ube flavored. Don't tell your mother, she'll be jealous. " She brought out a small bag filled with ice, and a cup inside of it. "You don't understand how hard it is to smuggle this in, Michael. I had to pretend I was a kind, little old lady."

She handed the bag to Michael as he quickly grabbed two spoons and sat down next to Jeremy on a barstool. He opened the bag and pulled out the cup, taking a scoop before handing the cold dessert to Jeremy.

Jeremy cautiously took a bite of the purple looking dessert. His eyes widened once the flavor hit, and he happily took another bite. Michael chucked and stole the cup back, taking tow more bites before handing it back to Jeremy.

"Let's see... I also brought a bunch of other things you asked for... but..." she trailed off, pulling out a bag filled with ball shaped food. "I did find those weird bola bola's you asked for. Where are the plates? Or are you guys savages in this house?"

"Lola please." Jeremy tried to stifle a laugh as Michael covered his face in embarrassment. "Bottom shelf, on the left of the fridge. I think."

"You think?" She asked, getting the plates out for the two boys. "That's a little sad, Mikey." She put the plates out in front of the two. "Now eat your smuggled food."

Michael smiled and shoved one of the pieces of meat into his mouth. Jeremy took one, and more cautiously took a small bite.

"Huh. I like it! What uh, what is it, Lola?" Michael's grandmother leaned against the counter. " it's one of Michael's favorites."

Jeremy popped the rest of it into his mouth as he waited for the answer.

"It's squid balls."

Jeremy choked a bit on his food before he finally swallowed. "S-squid balls?" He turned to Michael. "You let me eat squid testicles?!?"

Michael burst out laughing, almost falling off the chair. "It's not, it's, no, I-" he cut himself off with more laughter. "Babe no."he managed to get out in fits of laughter.

"Michael Mell what the hell!" Jeremy went to go rinse his mouth out.

"Baby no, it's not, it's not!" Michael clung onto Jeremy. "It's not squid dick, it's not squid dick!"

"Oh thank god." Jeremy relaxed, sinking back into the chair. "You freaked me out."

Michael's Lola let out a soft chuckle, turning the attention to her. "Well sweethearts, I'll be back tomorrow to make breakfast."

"You're leaving already?" Michael asked, standing up.

"Yeah yeah, I can't take this sexual frustration any longer." She kissed her grandsons cheek, and whispered in his ear. "Remember what I did to your grandfather before we started dating?" She asked in a hushed whisper. It wasn't needed, since Jeremy couldn't understand the language they spoke in.

"Yeah, what about it?" Michael whispered back.

"You should do it to your boyfriend. I can tell he would like it. He seems like he would be into that kinda stuff."

Michael pulled away, smiling. "Thanks Lola."

"Anytime, sweetheart." She gave him a final kiss before heading out the door to her hotel. Michael softly closed the door behind him.

Jeremy came up behind Michael, and wrapped his arms around his waist. "What was that about, baby?"

"Oh, uh, nothing..." Michael trailed off. He cleared his throat, and made his voice go a little deeper.

"Did you water the the plants?"

Jeremy's breath hitched at Michael's words. He didn't know what they meant, but they were so smooth and beautiful.

"I broke my arm, and both of my legs."

"M-Michael?" Jeremy's face flushed and he buried his head into Michael's chest.

"Grapes are a fruit." Michael kissed Jeremy on the lips, holding him in place for a few seconds before pulling away, leaving Jeremy a flustered mess.

He knew he could get one last thing in before Jeremy dragged him upstairs, so calmly and confidently, he dragged out his next sentence.

"High school musical is the best movie out there, second only to the emoji movie." Michael went to kiss Jeremy, but he pulled away.

"Did you just say 'emoji'?"