Boyf Riends- Tech X Theatre

It's uh... a little kinky. But I don't write Smut, so it's not that bad

Jeremy sat down offstage, waiting for Christine to join him. Once she ran off stage left, he motioned to the box next to him.

"What's wrong?" Christine asked, fluffing her dress out.

"Wha-what? No, nothing."

Christine glanced on stage, making sure they weren't need for a few scenes. "As your mother, you have to spill."

Jeremy chuckled. He lifted his head, and saw how serious she was. Coughing softly, he started.

"You know, I uh , just thought that like, I don't know, Michael and I would have that cute like, 'he always puts the spotlight on me' or 'makes my mic louder', or 'waits for me backstage and I miss my cues because I'm too busy flirting with him' and... yeah." Jeremy looked away, embarrassed. "I know it's stupid."

"Actually, the only stupid part of that, was the fact the Michael isn't in charge of lights or sound. He's the stage manager!"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"And as stage manager, my job is to literally make you guys seem like... not nerds on stage who forgot a cue."  Michael said, coming up next to Jeremy's chair. "So I'm so sorry I'm doing my job, punk." Michael finished smiling at Jeremy. He leaned down to kiss Jeremy, but jerkily pulled back, listening to his head set.

"Yeah. Okay, I'm on it." Michael turned to the two. "Sorry, prop missing. Gotta blast!" He sprinted off to the other side, leaving behind a disappointed Jeremy.

"You did really well today, sweetheart." Michael tried to kiss Jeremy, but he pulled away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Michael put his hand on his boyfriends shoulder. He studied his eyes, trying to figure out what he'd done.

"It's nothing. I'm just gonna, uh, shower." Jeremy turned to go, his face a soft pink.

Michael watched as Jeremy climbed up the stairs, and thought back to earlier today.

What had he done wrong?

Then, it clicked.

Smirking, Michael took off his red hoodie, revealing his black tech shirt. He climbed up the stairs, making sure to be quiet as he snuck up on Jeremy in the hallway.

"Boo." Jeremy jumped, and angrily turned towards Michael.

"Michael, what the actual-"

"Shh. We don't want the audience to hear you." Michael said, moving so that his arms were wrapped around Jeremy's waist.

"Audience? What are you-" Michael pressed his lips against Jeremy's, cutting him off. Jeremy smiled into the kiss, finally realizing what was happening. Michael moved to Jeremy's ear, whispering softly. "They need you on stage, Jere-bear."

"They can wait."