Tree Bros/Boyf Riends- Secrets pt3

Evan wasn't going to lie. Raising Michael was hard. Evan finally understood the struggle his mom went through with his anxiety.

Michael didn't have a ton of friends, (or any, for that matter), but he thought he didn't need any. He felt like his dads were enough. His papa would help him with school work and any anxiety problems Micheal had, and his dad would help him with being more comfortable being himself.

So Michael just went along with his life.
Friendless, but content.

At least, that's what he told himself.

But honestly?

He just wanted a player two.

Micheal was expecting high school to be shit, mostly because he was playing a two player game with only one person.

So, walking into his first class, he prepared for the worst. He sat in the back, and put on his headphones, preparing to block out the world with some Bob Marley.

Before he could get to the end of the song though, a gorgeous, tall boy with wavy, brown hair tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey! I uh, I really like your hoodie. Can I sit here?" He motioned to the seat next to me.

"I wouldn't do that, man." Micheal said, taking off his headphones. "I'm kind of a loser. If you sit by me, you'll instantly lose like, 20 popularity points."

The tall boy chucked before happily sitting down next to him. "I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Heere. What's your name?"

Michael was stunned. This handsome guy actually wanted to sit with him? He was ecstatic for a second, before realizing that the poor guy didn't even know how much of a geek he was.

"Uh... Micheal. Micheal Hansen. But seriously, you do understand that I'm a huge loser, right? Like, I like video games, and uh, stupid stuff like that..."

"I don't think that's stupid!" Jeremy said, happily. "In fact," he reached into his backpack, pulling out a light blue 3DS. "I like video games too!"

Blushing, Micheal quietly reached into his back pack, and pulled out a similar 3DS, only his was red.

Both boys looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. Just from this little moment, they knew this friendship would last.

Michael wouldn't say it just yet, but he hoped that maybe he would get more than just a friendship.

The whole family was seated at the dinner table, eating Michael's favorite, sushi.

"S-so, Mikey, how uh, how was your first day?"

"It uh, it was good papa. I had a really good day, actually." Michael grabbed a roll, popping it in his mouth. He figured that the less his dads knew about Jeremy, the better. He didn't want them to like, be weird around Jeremy if he ever invited him over or anything.

"Oh?" Evan gave Connor a 'He's Not Telling Us Something' look to his husband.

"So... what made it so special?" Connor said, giving Evan a small smirk.

Michael looked down started blushing as he thought about Jeremy, but quickly tried to hide it. Evan smiled at his sons actions.

"I-it just was a calm day with no work, yah know? First days are always a blow off! Yeah."

"So... it wasn't because you met someone cute?" Connor wiggled his eyebrows at Michael.

"Whaaat? No way... José..." Michael let out a embarrassed chuckled before playing with his food, trying to calm the blush on his face.

"W-who's the pretty girl? If you don't mind us asking." Evan question.

Noticing Michael shifting uncomfortably, Connor added, "or boy? Or none or both or whatever."

"Um," Micheal finally looked up at his papa and dad. "His name's Jeremy..."