Boyf Riends- Homecoming pt2

I have several requests, but like...
HoCo pt2 tho...
Warnings: jokes about smut related things

"Dude. Are you actually kidding me right now?"

"Michael, please."

"No, no I want to know. Are you actually kidding me."

Jeremy sighed loudly through the phone speaker. "Just please hurry up."

"Dude," Michael hung up the phone and walked into Jeremy's bedroom. "I'm already here, Heere."

"J-Jesus Michael! Warning next time!" Jeremy jumped back at the surprise.

"It's not my fault you spent so long trying to explained yourself. Now, how did you manage to handcuff yourself using your tie again?"

"J-just shut up and untangle me."

Michael stood with a smirk on his face. "What's the magic word?"

"Fuck you."

"Close enough." Michael grabbed one end of the tie, trying to figure out the knot. "Uh..."

"Y-you can get it off, right?"

Michael nervously chuckled. "Sure."

"That... that wasn't confident."

Michael didn't answer him, and instead worked on the horrible knots.

After a few silent moments of struggling, Michael finally got it undone, and Jeremy rubbed his wrists, finally free of his tie. "Thank you so much, I was like, pretty sure I was going to die."

"Yeah, no problem baby." Michael lightly kissed Jeremy's lips, and straightened his jacket. "But like, I feel like it was pointless to do that." He moved around Jeremy's room, towards his closet.

"Do what? Untie me?" Michael nodded before handing Jeremy his suit.

"Well, yeah. You're just going to be tied up later."

Jeremy's face turned as red as Michael's bow tie. "W-wh-bu-I-"

"I'll let you get dressed," Michael called out, almost out the door. "But hurry up, we're going to be late!"

Jeremy clung to Michael's arm as they stepped into the crowded room. The room reeked with teen sweat, and the lights blinded him.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked, holding onto Jeremy's hand.

Jeremy just nodded his head, not trusting himself to be heard over the blasting music.

"Hey," Michael pulled his boyfriend a bit away from the speakers so he could be heard. "I love you."

Jeremy smiled and visibly relaxed. "I love you too."

Michael gently kissed Jeremy's lips, the pulled away slightly. "We don't have to stay for long, but let's just kinda... have fun, you know?"

Jeremy smiled and nodded. "Ye-yeah, okay."

"And maybe tonight we can... oh, I don't know..." Michael trailed off, leaning closer to Jeremy. Jeremy's face flushed and he began lightly stuttering.

"We could... maybe... just, you know." Michael leaned in close to Jeremy's ear, whispering sweetly.

"Order pizza."

"Michael Mell I swear to god."