Boyf Riends- WooHoo

Touch me pt 5 will be out when I have power again, sorry guys!

Super fluffy, weed mentioned and it's kinda short, again, sorry!

"Do you want me to leave? Because I will gladly leave. I don't need you."

"Baby no!" Jeremy managed to get out in bursts of laughter. "I-I need you!"

"Really? Because it seems like you don't." Michael narrowed his eyes jokingly before moving back to Jeremy's lap. Jeremy passed him their joint, and Michael took another hit before passing it back.

"Dude, it's just a Sim. Besides, look at your little guy!" Jeremy motioned to the screen, where Michael's Sim was happily talking to a pretty girl named Nicole.

"Okay, fine. I'll let you off the hook this time. But next time I won't except a scandal like this in our relationship." Michael grabbed the joint from Jeremy and an took a hit. He motioned to pass the joint to Jeremy, but took it back when Jeremy had almost reached it and took another hit.

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "I promise nothing will come from this. Except sim babies." Jeremy kissed Michael's nose. "Hey," he said pulling back. "What if we had our children get together!"

Michael took another hit before finally passing it to Jeremy. "Uh, hell yeah! But you name your child Meremy, and I'll name mine... Jichael."

"You... you didn't even try to mix the names. You just... you just switched the first two letters... what's the point?" Jeremy took a the final hit before placing it on his table.

"No it's cute, I swear. It's a ship name for us!"

"Is it though?" Michael just nodded his head as he repeatedly flirted with Nichole.

"Wait wait, if we were to then do a ship name for our kids kids, then their names would just be Michael and Jeremy."

"Yeah, duh. And look! Now I can WooHoo with her for a baby!" Michael wildly motioned to the screen.

"That was stupidly fast." Jeremy said, leaning in. "Why isn't real life like that?"

Michael paused. "You want to be able to make babies that fast? I mean, we can try, but I don't think it'll work..."

"What? No, Michael no I meant like, WooHoo after a few pick up lines and stuff."

"Sure you did." Michael teased.

It was quiet for a few minutes before Jeremy broke it.

"So about our grandkids..."

"Jeremy, shut up about our grandkids. We can't have grandkids if you don't have kids."

"Jeremy? Michael? Are you two in here?" Mr. Heere poked his head in Jeremy's bedroom, thankful to find them with their clothing on.

He moved closer to his sons computer screen, and studied it. The screen was paused, and showed two small children, one who looked like Michael, and the other that looked like Jeremy.

Mr. Heere hovered over them, but was confused why the 'Jeremy' one was named Michael 2.0.

"What the?" He mumbled softly, trying not to wake the sleeping boys.

"It was Jeremy's idea..." Michael trailed off before falling back asleep on Jeremy's chest.