Connor X Evan- First (Final?) Fight

Warning: Drug use, Talks about Addiction
You've been warned, and I'm sorry about this.

It had started out calm.

But now, hours later, Evan was still sobbing on his bedroom floor, to emotionally tired to move.

He had just wanted Connor to maybe... take a break from the drugs. Just a little break! Evan didn't like the way Connor's lips tasted when they kissed, and the smell gave him headaches.

But Connor, apparently, didn't like that idea.

"Evan," Connor said, calmly taking the joint out of his hand. "What do you want to talk about?"

"What me? I don't want to talk you want to talk ha ha oh god" Evan mumbled out.

"Okay, you definitely want to talk. What's up?" Connor put out his joint, turning on Evans bed to talk to him.

"W-well um. I uh was wondering...? If maybe you could... stop... smoking drugs?"

Evan looked up, hoping to get a reassuring smile from his boyfriend, only to be left disappointed.

"You want me to what?" Connor growled out.

"W-w-well you don't, you don't have to it just that I-I get headaches and I don't like how it tastes and-"

"-First Zoe, now you?" Connor gave an emotionless laugh. "I thought I could trust you."

Evans heart broke hearing this. "N-no! You can! I-I-I just thought maybe-"

"-Maybe what? That I could just stop?" Connor stood up throwing his hands in the air. "Do you think it's easy to quit? Do you think that I can't just, stop at will? Just one day be like 'hey, that was fun, but I'm done now'?"

Evan shook slightly at the taller boys anger. "W-well, no, I just thought-"

"-Thought what? That you would say 'hey, stop doing drugs! Just take deep breaths and go on walks!' And everything would be perfect? News flash Hansen, life isn't a musical where we sing out our feelings and everything turns out okay. You can't just tell me to stop. Do you think I don't want to stop? That I haven't wanted to stop for years? I'm not strong enough! I'll never be strong enough."

Connor barely noticed the tears streaming down his face. Evan slowly stood up and made his way over to Connor.

"But you are strong. You can do it if you try! A-and we will be together, I'll help you!"

"HOW HANSEN? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HELP ME? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH!"

"I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU!" Evan screamed back. "BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT MY HELP, YOU CAN JUST LEAVE!"

Both boys stared at each other, breathing heavily.

Finally, Connor broke.

"Fine. I'll leave."

Evan sobbed quietly as he saw the pictures in his head. He had just wanted it to stop for a bit, how did it end up like this?

Evan stared at the door of his bedroom, almost hoping it would magically open, and his dark knight in shining armor would come and carry him away, showing him in kisses and telling him how much he loved him.

Evan slowly drifted off to sleep, the tears leaving dry marks on his face.