Boyfs- Renaissance Festival

In honor of the 35 minute bootleg we've been blessed with, heere's another Boyf's chapter

It's pretty short, and based on something me and my dad have done

"Okay Jere-bear, you can open it now."

Jeremy tore open the envelope, before holding the paper carefully in his hands. "What." He turned to his boyfriend. "No. No way, there's no way." He looked down at the paper again. "How?"

"Well, uh, you know how I've been uh, working more? I've uh, worked up enough money for us to go to the festival, you know, if you want to."

"You. You actually, you, oh my god, I'm going, oh my god, this is amazing, I just-" Jeremy jumped up, grabbing on to Michael.

"Thank you thank you, oh my god thank you." Jeremy pressed kisses onto Michael's face with each word.

"It's not that big of a deal..." Michael dragged on. "I mean, it's not like you've been begging us to go for a few years now."

"Right, no, totally not." Jeremy smiled wide before he furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait. What are you going to wear?"

He paused before his eyes lit up.

"What? What?"

"Are you kidding me?" Michael tugged at the costume, walking closer to the gates of the festival.

"Hey, you're nerdy, get over it."

"Right, but are we nerdy enough to dress up as a Star Trek Ops and a Sciences, and walk around, pretending like we're  lost?"

They made eye contact.

Yes. Yes they were.

Michael held his head high as he grabbed Jeremy's hand, smiling wide. They walked up to the front, handing the ticket lady their passes and entering the grounds.

"You ready for this?" Michael asked.

"Hell yeah." Michael tried to separate their hands, but Jeremy held on tight.

"Jeremy, dude, you can like, let go."

"No, but like, in Star Trek, everything is okay, so we can still be a gay couple..."

Michael smiled wide before pulling out the 'communicators' that they had built themselves.

"Sir, I believe we have traveled to the 1500's. Look at the buildings!" Michael spoke loudly, drawing attention to the two boys.

"Correct, but, have you seen the food?" Jeremy looked up from his 'communicator'. "And the signal here shows that it has to be from the 21st century!"

"Well, then how do you explain the outfits? The jousting?" Michael pointed down towards the pit where people were gathered to watch the match.

"See? There's even a princess! Was there a princess in the 21st century?" Michael paused, looking back down at the 'communicator'. "How did we end up here, though? America didn't even have queens and kings."

Jeremy sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I'm a scientist, damn it, not a time traveler." By now, a crowd had gathered, watching with curiosity.

"Jeremy, we need to get back to our correct time period."

"But how? We can't send a signal to the enterprise. We don't even know what year it is!"

Michael thought for a second before turning around to meet a small girl in a princess outfit. "Excuse me, your majesty. What year is it?" Michael asked, crouching down next to her.

She lightly giggled, before nervously whispering in his ear. "1500's!"

"See?" Michael stood up, his voice loud and booming. "This beautiful princess had just informed me that it is indeed the 1500's!"

"That was the best day of my entire freaking life. Thank you so much, Michael Mell." Jeremy kissed Michael, pressing hard against his lips.

Michael chuckled lightly before kissing back. "Don't worry, that was like, the most fun I've ever had."

Michael grabbed Jeremy's hand, pulling him back towards the car. "Okay, but like now we need to go watch Star Trek."