Boyf Riends- Hair Stylist

Requested by @rileyisheere

Warnings: *nervous laughter* well, you see, um, kinks? Also really short.

Jeremy had waited long time to get his hair cut. Too long according to his dad.

But he hated getting his hair cut. It was... embarrassing. Especially since last time he got it cut, he-

No, no don't think about it again.

Jeremy awkwardly shifted in the passengers seat, trying to cover himself up.

The car stopped moving, and parked right in front of the hair salon.

Jeremy's dad started to get out, as Jeremy quickly stopped him. "No! Dad, you can't go in like that." He waved his hands around his dad's legs.

"I'll go in myself."Jeremy said, faking confidence.

"You sure kiddo?"

"Yep!" He quickly got out of the car. "Bye dad, love you."

Jeremy waited anxiously in the waiting room. His body seemed confident, but his twitching leg showed the opposite.

"Jeremy Heere?" Jeremy looked up to sadly find a very attractive boy about his age calling him.

He waved his hand, and awkwardly stood up. "Hey."

"Awe man," the boy said. "I wanted you to say 'here!'"

Jeremy nervously chuckled. "Yeah..."

Awkwardly, he climbed into the chair that the boy motioned at. The boy draped the cloth around him, and started to talk to him.

"I'm Michael! I know, I'm young, but I'm really good, I swear. Now, what kind of cut do you want?" He asked Jeremy's reflection.

"I-I uh, just want a trim? N-nothing like, major..."

"Radical! Okay, I've gotcha." Michael took him over to the hair washing station, and started to make small talk.
"So, how are you?"

"I'm-" Jeremy cut himself off as Michael lightly tugged on his hair, washing the soap in. Jeremy let out a soft moan, and everything stopped.

Jeremy let out a squeak, and Michael let out a soft smirk that Jeremy couldn't see.

"I'm so sorry, I'll just-" he cut himself off with a louder moan as Michael tugged harder.

"You're not going anywhere, sweetheart." Jeremy blushed at the nickname.

This was going to be fun.