Boyf Riends- Rollerskates

Based on true events, sadly.

"Hey Michael! Hey Jeremy- oh god, what happened to your arm?" Christine went into Full Mom Mode as she inspected the brace on Jeremy's arm.

"I-I-I uh... um?" He looked at his boyfriend for help.

"Yeah Jeremy, please tell us what happened." Michael smugly looked at his boyfriend. and leaned into their locker doors. The rest of their friends leaned in.

"So? What's the drama?" Jenna gasped. "Do you have like, a pain kink or something? Is that how-"

"What? No!" Jeremy's voice cracked as he tried to hid his blushing face.

"Then what happened?" Jake asked, the other nodding in response.

"Well, uh..."

"Dude, didn't you see the signs? It says, and I quote, 'Do not try on roller-skates without an Academy employe nearby.'" Jeremy wrung his hands in his lap.

"Dude. Babe. Chill. I've done this like, a million times!" Michael smiled and strapped on his skates. "I just want to see if these will fit me." He stood up and beautifully raced towards the end of the aisle before turning and coming to a halt right in front of his boyfriend.

"See? No one got hurt, and no one kicked us out. Now, don't you need a new pair?" Michael sat down on the bench and undid the Velcro. He handed the pair to Jeremy. "We're the same size, so these should fit you."

Jeremy's face grew red as he carefully lit on the skates. He wasn't the best at skating. He could barely turn without grabbing onto Michael, so to say he was worried to tightly turn was an understatement. He stood up and skated towards the end of the aisle.

"Good baby! Now turn!" Michael quietly cheered.

Jeremy tried to turn fast. He really did.

But it just wasn't fast enough. He saw The bicycle rack coming at him fast, so he did the one thing he could think of at the time, no matter how many times Michael had told him not to do it.

Jeremy stopped himself from crashing into the bike rack by falling backwards and catching himself with his hands.

He felt a shooting pain when he fully landed, having just put so much pressure on his wrist.

Michael stood completely still before laughing his butt off and rushing over to help his distressed boyfriend.

"A-and uh, that's what happened..." Jeremy finished.

"So let me get this straight," Jenna flipped her hair to distract from her phone that had been recording the entire story. "You went to academy, tried on roller skates without the stores permission, and then while Michael was amazing, you fell and sprained your wrist?"

Jeremy nodded, his face red in shame.

"Michael, you just laughed?" Christine questioned. "That's not a very nice thing to do."

"Okay, but like, it was pretty funny, not gonna lie. And the ER lady laughed too, so... hey, Jenna, can you send me that video? I want to keep it for future reference."

"What video, Mikey? Jenna, what's going on?" Jeremy tried to ask.

"Oh, sure Michael! I'll send it to you after school once I'm done editing it."

"Editing what? Editing what?!?"

"Oh, ith nothing important ath all!" Rich said with a big, fake smile on his face.

"Later punks!" Jake dragged Rich away as the headed for class together.

"Oh yeah, uh, me and Chloe have to... do... stuff. Yeah." Brooke grabbed Chloe and the raced down the hall, laughing their butts off. "Us too!" Christine left the two boys alone while her and Jenna walked over to the other girls.

"S-so um, Michael what was on that-"

"Oh wow would you look at the time I've got to go!"

"Michael we have the same class- oh forget it. I'll never find out what's on that video."

As he headed after Michael, he got a text message alert. It was a video from Jenna Rolan.