Tree Bros- LadyNoir anyone?

Miraculous ladybug AU, man. Connor is Chat, Evan is Ladybug

"Are you staring at him again?" Jared asked rolling his eyes. "Come on man, get a grip." Jared shifted his bag so that Evan couldn't see Connor.

"N-no! I wasn't..." Evan lied, trying to get a better view. "I was just... um, adjusting... my neck?"

"That's the best excuse you've given. I'm impressed." Jared said, clearly not impressed. "Why don't you just, talk to him? Like a normal human? I'm sure he'd like that, since like, he's normally treated like royalty."

"Y-you know I can't." Evan moved the food on his plate around. "I-I'd make a fool of myself, a-and I would stutter, and my hands would get sweaty, which, I don't want them to, b-because that would be weird, and I would probably do that rant thing? Where I just kind of-"

Jared cut him off by clearing his throat. "What rant thing? I've never heard you rant before. Or stutter."

Evan rolled his eyes. "T-thanks. R-real confidence booster."

Jared looked like he was about to say something else, but got cut off by the bell.

"Whoops, guess it's time to go, can't talk about my failures anymore!" Evan rushed out of the cafeteria, far away from Jared.

But also far away from Connor.

Connor perched up on a ledge, watching the people below him. It was a quiet night for patrol, and he felt at ease. He'd had a rough day at school, and he just wanted a break.

"Nothing happening?"

Connor jumped slightly, before nodding his head. He looked back at the people rushing below him.

Ladybug sat down next to him. "What's wrong Chat? Cat got your tongue?" He then gagged a bit before adding, "I think I just made myself sick."

"With what? A fur ball?"

Ladybug lightly smacked Chats head. Chat hissed in pain.

"Hey! That was a good one." Ladybug let out a small smile, turning away from the other boy.

"So," Ladybug started. "What were you thinking about?"

"How much I love you."

Ladybug rolled his eyes again. "I mean really. What were you thinking about?"

Chat didn't answer for a little while, and Ladybug decided to drop it.

"I hate my family."

Ladybug jumped slightly at the words. "Well, I feel like, you know, hate is a strong word?"

"It isn't if you know my family."

Evan turned to face Chat more, surprised. This was unusual. Chat not making jokes and being serious. So if he was being serious, Evan was going to listen.

"My dad... just... my family..." Connor trailed off, thinking of how to talk about them. "They're just..." he sighed.

"I just wanted to live a normal life, but my family is too much. We're like, famous, and I just..." he trailed off, putting his head in his hands.

Ladybug gave him an empathetic look, and curled up next to him, holding him.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'll still treat you like a normal human."

Chat smiled a genuine smiled. "Thank you, Ladybug." He stood up, and lightly kissed Ladybugs hand. "Goodnight, prince."

As he leaped over the building to go back home, Evan realized something horrible.

I like Chat Noir.