Boyf Riends- Spider-Man Au pt3

Whoops it's pure fluff and a tiny bit of angst

Jeremy woke up the next morning, hurt from the attack the previous night, but all he cared about was Michael.

He got up as quickly as he could, put on his long sleeved sweater, and grabbed anything Michael might need.

Tap tap tap

Jeremy tapped lightly on Michael's glass before opening it and climbing it.

"Hey, baby. How are you feeling? Okay? Good? Bad?"

Michael let out a groan in response. "Pain."

"...Y-you're feeling pain?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Okay, you're feeling pain. Well," Jeremy lifted up the supply kit he brought, "maybe I can help that. But first I'm gonna need you to... um..." He suddenly lost the little confidence he had.

"What? You're gonna need me to what?"

"T-to um. Strip? If that's okay with you, I-I just really need to see the injuries..."

Michael let out a soft laugh before winching in pain. "I-I could make a sexual joke right now, but," he paused, taking a breath. "I'm in too much pain to think of one."

He painfully took off his hoodie and pants, leaving him in just his boxers and plain shirt. Once he took off the shirt, Jeremy could see the giant bruise in the middle of his stomach.

Jeremy let out a soft gasp when he saw the injuries.

Michael chucked. "Like what you see?"

"Michael, oh god, I'm so sorry I didn't get there earlier." A tear rolled down his face as he saw his beautiful boyfriend covered in bruises and cuts.

"Nah, it's all good." Michael gave a strained smile before collapsing back on his bed. "Now doctor Jeremy, what do you recommend?" He gave Jeremy a wink, leaving Jeremy's face a bright red. "N-not now, Mikey."

Jeremy grabbed his first-aid kit, and wrapped up all of Michael's injuries, and putting some ointment on the bruise. Once he was satisfied with everything he'd done, he later down next to Michael in bed, and pulled the covers up over them.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you." Michael started, looking away.

"No, it's okay. W-who would have thought it would go this badly?"

"You did." Michael smiled a bit, before hugging Jeremy closer. Jeremy tried to cover his winch, but apparently he didn't do it well enough.

"Jere-bear? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing! Now, you need to rest and stuff."

"Bull." Michael tugged at Jeremy's sweater, eventually pulling it off to reveal bruises and cuts to match Michael's.

"Oh, Jeremy. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-it's okay, I'm used to this."

Michael's heart broke at this. "You shouldn't be used to this." He cupped Jeremy's face. "You're still a kid. Baby-"

"It's fine Michael. It happens all of the time as Spider-Man. It'll heal, or whatever. Can we just cuddle a bit? Please?"

Michael reluctantly agreed, and let Jeremy be the big spoon. He deserved it. He carefully turned his head, and gave his boyfriend a peck on his forehead.

"I love you so much Jeremy. Almost as much as Spider-Man."