Tree Bros- Spoopy Movies pt2

Whoops it's hecka short, tomorrow's will be (in my opinion) pretty epic tho, so

Evan smirked as he quickly ran his fingers over Connors sides, earning a small bubble of laughter from Connor. Connor tried to move away, but Evan shifted his hips so that Connor couldn't move.

Connors face turned bright red as he struggled against Evans weight, trying to contain his laughter but failing.

Evan laughed as Connor started to lean forward, in an attempt to lightly push Evan off.

Connor accidentally pushed forward too far and in a panic, both boys fell off of the couch, Connor landing on top of Evan.

Struggling to breath properly, Connor tried to get off of Evan, afraid he was hurting him.

Evan smirked at how Connors hair fell onto his face, and let out a soft laugh.

Connor paused in his struggles, looking at the beautiful boy underneath him.

"H-hey..."

"Hey. Come here often?" Connor asked, sending Evan into another fit of laughter. 

Gaining some confidence, Evan pushed himself up just enough to barely reach Connors lips.

Connor sunk into the kiss. He moved his hands to the sides of Evan, and slowly sunk himself onto his boyfriend.

"C-Connor!" Evan squeaked, pulling away. "Y-you're crushing me, y-you b-boney skeleton!"

Connor chuckled, pressing himself more onto Evan, and Evan let out a small shriek. Connor nipped at Evans ear, and smiled as Evan let out a soft gasp.

Connor moved down towards Evans neck, making sure not to leave any marks. He smiled as Evans gasps became louder.

Eventually, Connor reached Evans sweet spot on his neck, lightly pressing there with his lips. Evan let out a soft moan, his face flushing red.

Connor quickly pulled away, and sat back down on the couch. He grabbed the remote, and pretended to look at the other selections.

"So, what movie do you want to wat-"

Connor was shocked when Evan jumped into his lap, kissing him with a force he hadn't ever had before.

Connor made a note to do this more often.

Especially if he got a reaction like this.