~110~ You Crossed The Line

Liam's POV

I go and find Savvy in the kitchen, getting a soda. I'm doing my best to stay calm, because ya know...innocent until proven guilty bullshit...

"Girly, it's not sitting right that you won't let us buy you a new swimsuit. Will you please go put it on, so I can make sure it still fits you? You've had that one for several years."

She stops drinking the soda, and I can tell on her face that she's instantly nervous.

She shakes her head. "I promise it fits."

"Go put it on, Savannah."

"It's kinda creepy that you wanna see me in a swimsuit," she snaps.

I nod, keeping my temper under control....For right this second.

"I don't approve of the swim suit, you don't go. It's that simple."

She closes her eyes for a second, and sets her soda down, going upstairs.

I impatiently wait.

"What do you think it is?" Nora asks me.

"I think she took advantage of Colton's new job."

Nora's eyes get wide as she processes my suspicions.

"Oh no!"

"Ohhhhhh yeeaaahhhh," I say darkly.

Fifteen minutes later, she finally comes downstairs. Except, she's wearing a light looking shirt over her top.

"Spin," I say, inspecting every inch of my daughter's lower half. I completely know how gross that sounds, but I have my reasons.

Once I'm satisfied, I nod. "Lift up that shirt so I can see your top."

"What?!?"

"You're not gonna be swimming in a sweater. Lift it up now."

"Never mind, it's fine. I don't need to go to the party.

"Why? You hiding something from me?"

It's in that moment that I know she knows I know....... wow that's a mouthful.

"Lift. Up. Your. Shirt."

Tears fill her eyes as she does what I say. She slowly takes off her top, and quickly puts her arms down. She's wearing a bikini, and at first I don't see anything suspicious....Until I notice how tightly her left arm is pressed against her side.

"Let me see it, Savannah....." I say, my voice so angry, she immediately lifts up her arm.

Written across her ribcage in black ink... My first hello, my hardest goodbye.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. My daughter got a tattoo. My stupid brother works at a tattoo shop, and has become obsessed with tattoos. He already has six. He's doing an apprenticeship to become a tattoo artist.

He signed a waiver for my underage daughter to get one

I'M PISSED

"Got it for your mom?" I ask, my voice shaking.

She simply nods, wiping tears that fall.

"Get your ass in the corner, while I figure out how to handle this."

"In my swim suit?"

I simply glare at her, and she hurries to the corner.

"I'll be back. She stays there until I get back," I say sharply to Nora.

Nora only nods.

I go across the street to my dad's, and walk in to find dad and Colton goofing off with Gabby.