~200~ Author's Note

WE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Do you see my tears?!?!?!

I have said it 50 million times that I could NOT do this without all of you, and I mean that. I mean that so much. Thank you, my beautiful friends.

I have good news, and bad news.

Good news: I WILL be writing Inferno part 4!

I'm unsure how long I will keep writing this series, but I AM going to write a part 4. IF I get to part 5, that will for sure be the final book.

I will NOT go past book 5–I just wanted to give fair warning. It is also not a promise that I will ever get to Part 5, but I am planning on continuing.

Bad News— I will not be starting this new book until the first of January. I'm going to be taking a much needed break, to clean up the rest of my books. I have said many times that I'm not a "writer" by trade. I did it to escape the dreaded "C" word, and had no intentions of writing past Extinguished.

My style has improved and changed over the course of a year and a half, and I've come to realize that a lot of my books are rough. I've already edited and reworked Embers and Extinguised, and I'm halfway through Cinders right now.

My plan is to take the rest of the year off to give myself a break, and clean up the books. If you're bored and needing your Ellie and Taylor fix, check them out! The story is the same, but it's more polished.

I will still be updating Marriage of Necessity once a week, and I hope to see you over there.

I will also still be on Wattpad regularly, so feel free to comment or send me PM's if you want to. I love hearing from all of you, and your interpretation of the chapters help me know what's working, and what isn't.

Once I've published Inferno Part 4 in January, I won't be able to let you know here on this book...Since I'm at 200 chapters now, I won't be able to update. If you're following me, I'll post it on my board, so you'll get alerted.

Otherwise, just check back the first week of January, and it will be posted at some point.

Thank you! I love you all, and the community we've built here is so special to me. It's really special. We may be online strangers, but you truly brighten up my days, and we've created our own village here on Wattpad.

Be kind to one another, and find joy in the trivial things. We all need to find joy in this hard, sometimes unrelenting world❤️

Xoxo,

Lucy