~115~ Party Chaos

Ellie's POV

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love me?"

Taylor grins as he pulls me into him, and kisses me softly on the lips.

"That depends, Ellie Jane. What do you want?"

"Answer the question first, Chief."

He chuckles as he kisses my nose. "Um.......If I say a 10, will it bite me in the ass?"

"No"

"Then a 10, weirdo. What do you want?"

"Nothing"

"Huh?"

"Just wanted to make sure I was still at a 10."

He looks at me hard, and it starts to dawn on him.

"Ok, can I rephrase my question?"

"Sure"

"What did you break of mine, Ellie Jane?"

I slump my shoulders and stick out my bottom lip.

"I'm really really sorry."

"Young lady....."

"I didn't mean to. I was just trying to clean."

He looks at me for a moment, and then turns to Nolan, eating a piece of cake in the kitchen.

"What did mom break?"

Nolan shakes his head. "I'm not getting in the middle of this."

Taylor nods as he looks at me again. "Tell me"

"Don't wanna. Remember the good ol' days when you loved me at a 10? I kinda fancy staying at such a high level."

Taylor sighs as he grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch in the living room.

"What are you doing?"

"You're gonna act like a child, I'll treat you like one," he says seriously as he sits down and pulls me over his lap.

"Oh no you don't!" I screech as I try to get up.

He promptly smacks me sharply on the tush.

"Taylor Reed!" I yell as I scramble to get off his lap.

"Tell me what you did, young lady," he says as he takes his stinkin' hand and lands it on my behind a second, blistering time.

"Ouch. I feel really sorry for our kids. I didn't know you were such a monster."

I hear him stop a laugh, as he gets my thigh this time.

"Ok, Ok you Barbarian. I'll tell you...Let me up!"

"You're not really in the position to be telling me what to do, young lady. This is as good a position as any to confess your crime. I'll decide if you can get up or not afterwards."

I turn so I can see his amused, yet slightly irritated face. "You're really gonna keep me in the spanking position while I confess?"

He smirks, and simply nods.

I sigh, completely annoyed. "I wonder what life would be like if I woulda' found a man who didn't condone violence."

Taylor cackles at that and sharply smacks my butt for a fourth time. "Well, this guy does, and after five children, his hand has gotten strong. I can do this all night."

"Using your hand wasn't how you got five children," I smirk, looking up at him again.

He laughs so hard, he can't keep me pinned anymore.