~113~ Keep Fighting

Gabby's POV

As soon as Liam and Savannah shut the door, Colton starts crying again.

"Come sit and eat, champ," Dad says softly.

"I'm not sitting for the rest of my life," he sniffs, shaking his head.

Mom makes a disgusted sound, and then goes to grab a decorative pillow. She sets it on Colton's chair, and he walks stiffly over. I actually feel really bad. It was hilarious seeing him get spanked, since he's prided himself in not getting in trouble anymore—until I saw how hard Liam was actually hitting him.

Colton's in a bad way

When he sits down, he still winces and takes a deep breath.

"I'm so pissed," mom says as she gets out her phone and calls someone.

"Come over, will ya?....Thanks"

"Who was that?" Dad asks when Mom gets off the phone.

"Your son's mother!" She snaps.

Dad sighs and looks at me. "Sorry, Gabby. This was supposed to be a family game night. If you wanna go over to Zoe's house, you can."

Is he kidding? This is the most action this house has ever had, and I'm HERE FOR IT! Plus, I'm really tired tonight.

"No, that's ok," I say innocently.

Dad looks at me and rolls his eyes. He sees right through me.

After a few minutes, Ellie walks in.

She looks at Colton sitting on a pillow, and sighs. She goes over and kisses him on the head. "You ok, buddy?"

"My brother hates me. No, I'm not ok," he says as he fights his tears again.

"Liam doesn't have a hateful bone in his body. He can have a temper, though. He got a double whammy from both me and your dad. Give him time, and he'll cool off."

He shakes his head and sniffs. "You didn't see him, Aunt Ellie."

Mom looks at her and her face darkens. "If I borrow your paddle and wail on your kid, are you and I gonna have a problem?"

"Nope," Ellie says.

Lilah nods as she stands up, walking towards the door.

"SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!" Dad yells.

Mom turns around and pounces on him.

"Oh and why's that, Alex? Huh?"

"First of all, feisty pants, that grown man rescues 300 pound men all the damn time. You really think a 140 pound woman has a chance at pinning him down?"

"Is that how much you think I weigh?" She asks, her hands on her hips as she walks even closer.

"Second, you're not gonna hit him with Woody. Really? I can't believe you and I are even having this conversation."

"He hit Colton...."

"Yeah...And frankly, Colton deserved it!"

"ALEXANDER LEVI!" Mom yells in horror.

Dad shrugs. "He did. He was so beyond wrong. Liam shouldn't have to pay for all of that window either. Would you be so willing to defend him if he signed off on a tattoo for Gabby?"

Mom is super quiet as she mulls that over.

"Liam has spanked him before....Granted, I asked him to do it last time, and he was a minor, but still. He deserved it."