~125~ Sugar

I just realized that I'm totally awful, and I didn't give credit to Samantha335271 last chapter. She mentioned how we never saw Jake when he was working on things with Ellie, and I totally took that and made it into a chapter.

I'm SOOOO sorry I forgot you. Thanks for the AMAZING idea!

This chapter I'm giving credit to Lemon2704. Thanks for giving me ideas and requests guys! I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. You all help bring magic to this story, and I couldn't do it without you!

Ellie's POV

A few days have gone by since Justin left, and things have gone back to normal. Taylor and I are doing stuff around the house, trying to get things figured out for Christmas.

"Ellie, do we have any money left? You went insane on the gifts this year."

"Me? I didn't buy most of these...You did."

"Oh....Well, it's Christmas Ellie Jane, and children are NEVER too old to be spoiled with presents."

I smirk at him. Ever since we got married, this man has made it his mission to make us go broke at Christmas. His most favorite thing is buying for and spoiling us.

We're rearranging the wrapped presents around, trying to make room for the other presents I still haven't wrapped yet. It's almost a full time job getting ready for Christmas with this group.

We're bickering slightly about how to arrange the gifts, when we hear the door open. We turn, and see Drew smiling a huge grin at us.

Taylor raises his eyebrows, and walks over to him. When he gets close, he bends down and grabs his hands in his.

"Andrew Taylor, did you walk over here by yourself?"

"Yup!" He grins, super proud of himself.

Taylor nods, still serious. "If I remember correctly, a certain little boy had a sore bottom after walking over here alone last time."

The grin still doesn't leave his face. "Daddy says I'm old enough now to walk over by myself. He watched me at the front door."

Taylor's face immediately goes from serious to relaxed in a second. "Well, that's different, Andy Man!" He says as he pulls him into a tight hug.

"You here for something, or to play?"

Drew smiles. "To play"

Taylor smiles big and picks him up, kissing his cheek. "Let's play!" He says as he walks them into the kitchen.

I don't know why I said that he loves spoiling us at Christmas—His most favorite thing in this world is spoiling his grandkids, and stuffing them full of junk.

"Mommy said I can't eat snacks before dinner."

"Ahhh man......Let me call your mommy," Taylor pouts as he gets on his phone.

"Sasha Jane, are you trying to kill me?.............Well, depriving a grandpa of stuffing his grandson full of sugar is probably a sin..........But Sasha, I had to be the strict parent with 5 children, I wanna be the fun grandpa now. I paid my dues—Actually, I'm still paying them..........Well, yeah, as a matter of fact I would........Perfect. Glad we could come to an understanding."

He looks at me and grins. Then he looks Drew. "Wanna stay the night?"

Drew jumps up and down and squeals. "Really?"

"Mommy said that I always get you too crazy with sugar, so I get to keep you tonight. Let's go eat ice cream."

"Taylor Reed, it's 4:30."