[Pt.2] Foster Family Love

Niall

Standing up from the bed after Lena leaves, Jude comes walking in through the door with a small smile on his face. "How was your talk with Liam?" He said with his obnoxious smirk. "It was good, Jude." I said whilst blushing.

"You two are dating aren't you? That's so cute!" I blushed even more. "Yeah we are. And we literally just met but I feel like he's the one.. Did you feel like that when you first met Connor?" I asked crossing my arms as I lean against the wall near the door.

"I'm not really sure. I thought he was straight the first time we met but it turns out he wasn't. So I didn't really feel like he was the one until he said he was gay. I knew then." I smiled softly at him. "That's cute. That your together you two. I wonder how me and Liam will end up." Jude smiles at me then grabs his PSP that Connor gave him.

"You gonna play a game with Connor?" I ask since Connor got another PSP for himself. "Yeah. Not sure what we're going to play but we'll play something." I nodded with a sly smile then we head downstairs after I see Liam talking with Callie, in which he smiles at me, as does Callie.

I walk into the living room with Jude and he sits next to Connor on the couch who is already playing a game, then Jude starts playing another game as I sit on one of the arm chairs. Lena comes walking in and when she sees me, she smiles and sits down in the other arm chair.

"Liam is a very sweet kid. I already talked with him privately and it seems like he's really, genuinely likes you which is great. Just if you get to that point.. Use protection." "Lena!" I groaned as the boys on the couch giggled. "Hey when you two get older, make sure you use protection also, you hear me?" They nodded while blushing and keep on giggling.

"Anyway, you don't know what Liam's been through though. He's had a tough life.. He's been in many foster homes because he was pretty insane when he was younger. But he's grown up now and he's much calmer and thanks to you. He'll have someone to love and care for him, just like the rest of our family. We'll make him feel special. Like how Jude is really special." Jude smiles at us and we smiled back.

"So that being said, I'm going to go make dinner now. Love you." "Love you too." She smiles then walks to the kitchen. Callie comes walking down into the living room afterwards with a huge smile on her face. "Liam is so sweet, Niall! Your so lucky." She says smirking and sitting down next to me in the arm chair.

"Yeah I've heard. Who's he talking to now? Mariana?" She nods. "Yeah. Then lastly Brandon, then you get your time with him for as long as you want." I blushed and sat back in the chair, waiting for Liam to come down.

-15 minutes or so later-

Liam finally comes back down from the second floor and once he sees me, he smiles like crazy then comes sits down on the arm part of the chair with me. "May I have a kiss?" He asks smiling. "Of course." I blushed then he slowly placed his lips onto mine and I kissed him back also slowly.

I pull him down onto my lap, deepening the kiss, as he wraps his arms around my neck and mine around his waist then we stop the kiss after a few more seconds. "I love you..." He whispered as he placed his nose against mine. "I love you too, Li." Everyone awed around us and we blushed, of course.

The doorbell goes off so Callie stands up from her chair then goes and answers it, making her smile once she does. "I'm so glad you could come!" She says then leans in to hug a guy. "Oh, Liam, this is my boyfriend, Wyatt."

He waves to Liam and Liam waves back smiling. "We'll be upstairs if you need us. And no, we won't be doing that so don't be weird." We all grinned then they walked up the wodden stairs to Callie's room. "What would you like to do, Liam?" I asked as we stood up from the chair. "Can we go out back? On the swingy chair?" I nod. "Sure. Sounds like a good idea." We then head into the backyard to the swingy chair.

Sitting down in the swinging chair, Liam let's out a long sigh, making me give him a worried look. "What's wrong?" I asked as I sat close to him. "I've never told you that, I've been to jail..." I looked at him. "You have? But why?" He looked down and bit his lip. "I killed one of my past foster family members..." He started breaking down crying.

I looked at him with wide eyes, totally in shock. "Just.. Why?" I asked in a whisper as tears fell from his cheeks. "The older brother got me so mad that I couldn't take his stupid arse anymore. So I s-stole my foster dads g-gun and shot him dead in the eye... I totally regret doing th-that.. I was 13 at the t-time... " He started crying even more.

"Shh shh, Li. Don't tell me more. I understand. But your here now and you have a wonderful family and a wonderful boyfriend, yeah?" He looked at me with puffy, red eyes. "You-you don't hate m-me?" He asks as he wiped his eyes.

"Of course I don't hate you. It was a mistake, you regretted it. And now you've changed into a better human being. A better Liam." He smiles softly as I wiped more tears away from his face. "Th-Thank you, Niall... I love you so much, and I'm so glad that I have this wonderful new home with the Fosters. I'm glad that I'm here with you."

We both smiled lightly. "I'm glad that I met you and that your here with me and our family, Liam. I'm glad that you love me. Because I love you so much." He cups my cheek in his right hand. "I'm glad that I love you and you love me. No one has loved me before." He looks down but I bring his beautiful face back up to look at mine.

"I'll always love you, Liam Payne-Foster. Always." He smiles fully and places his lips onto mine in a slow, sweet, and passionate kiss. Everyone claps and cheers loudly our way as they stand behind the swinging chair, making us look at them all with blushes and smiles. "Get married already!" Connor shouts making the rest of them nod as Stef and Lena are inside.

"I do have this ring." He says quietly as he looks at his ring on his middle left hand finger. "Where'd you get that ring?" I ask as he kneeled down in front of me. "I bought it.. For almost five thousand dollars." I looked at him with wide eyes which makes him smirk.

"Will you marry me?" He asks softly as everyone waits in anticipation for my answer.

"Of course I'll marry you Liam." I say before he places the ring on my ring finger as a small tear rolls down our cheeks. He then stands up and kisses me roughly and I kiss him back more roughly as everyone cheers behind us. "I love you, Niall." He whispers against my lips.

"I love you too.. Liam Payne-Foster."

||||||

Sooo freakinnnn cuttttttte.

What if Liam and Niall were in The Fosters?

That'd be amazing! :)

Until next one-shot. ❤