[28] An Amazing Night [RQ]

this is yet another request from the amazing SarahBroch thank you so much for your requests! I hope you enjoy this one, if you don't, maybe you will like my future ones? <3 enjoy my little beans.

Niall

as I dry off the bar counter with the dark-blue washcloth, I notice a whole group of guys walking in. once I get a good enough look though, I notice that they're from the college that I go to. liam, one of the cute guys, walks up to the bar and starts to smile when he looks at me.

"hey, niall." he greets as I smile back at him gently.

"hey, payne. how are you tonight?" I ask him as I swing the washcloth over my shoulder with a smirk.

"I'm doing alright, what about you?" I start to scrunch my nose. "its a bit dry tonight in here.. could be way better since its a Friday night." a sigh escapes my lips.

he places his hand over mine, making my cheeks heat up quickly. "I can make this night way better, in many ways. if you'd like me to show you one, let me know." he grabs my hand and lifts it up to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to the base of it as he smiles.

"thank you, liam." he nods firmly before slipping his hand out of mine. he then sends me a wink before walking back to his group.

the blush has stained my cheeks as liam and I were talking, so I'm standing here with a noticeable, red face, wanting to do something with liam.

I look over his way to see that he's drinking with his friends, laughing and smiling as I'm standing here working, wanting to do something worthwhile.

he looks back at me and smirks my way. he motions me to go over to him, but I shake my head with a gentle smile on my face.

his smirk turns into a pout, which makes me pout as well. "I'm sorry." I mouthed to him, him shrugging in response.

turning to his friends, liam says something, as I can see, then comes back over to me as he clenches his jaw. I frown once he takes a seat in front of me, a sad look on his face as he sighs with a hint of sadness being shown.

"what's wrong, liam?" I ask as I slide him a quick shot. he swigs it down his throat quickly, smiling gently as he sighs with relief. "my friends were being arses.. talking shït about you, niall. I left them for tonight to be with someone I appreciate."

a smile appears on my face as I sigh happily. "that's good news for me then. I'm really bored at the moment." he takes my warm hand in his again, looking down as I lick my lips.

"so what would you like to do, niall?" he asks after looking up.

"I would honestly like to dance right now, liam.. I have my break in a few minutes so.." he stands up and quickly kisses my left cheek. "I'd love to share a dance with you, love." my smile grows as he chuckles.

*

when the music dies down to something slow, I start to walk towards the dance floor with liam by my side, smiles on our faces as liam holds my hand. when we stop nearly in the middle of the floor, I turn to face liam as he does the same to me.

he places his hands on my waist as I place mine on his shoulders, slowly moving to the music in the bar. "this is nice.." I tell him as we stand closer to each other, our stares becoming harder as we are looking into each other's eyes.

"very nice, love." he says as he leans his forehead against mine, small smiles on each of our faces as we sway back and forth.

I keep my forehead against his as we continue to sway, my heart thumping a million times per second as the music gets a bit louder.

when I slowly close my eyes as the music takes over my sound, I feel liam moves his hands down to my bum, slipping his hands into my back pockets as his hot breath swims onto my rosy left cheek.

"niall.." he starts to say, bringing his head to my neck. "I really love you.. and I know this may sound quick, but you give me this amazing vibe and this feeling in the pit of stomach that I find really soothing. I love being with you.." I continue to smile.

"liam.. I love you too.. I really do." I look up into his eyes again after he took his head away from my neck, grinning at him as he smirks down at me, cupping my right cheek.

"I'm glad you do, love.. we've known each other for nearly two years now and I've wanted to talk with you more, I did, so now that we're together, I want us to be together forever.. this is so cheesy." I chuckle.

"I don't care. I love cheesy boyfriends." he smirks and presses his nose against mine softly. "I can be your cheesy boyfriend?" he says, more like a question, a nod coming from me. "I'd love for you to be my cheesy boyfriend, Li." I answer as I caress his left cheek, slowly leaning close to him.

"now kiss me with those loving lips.."

A/N:

and I finally updated this book, omf.
I hope you enjoyed this!
I'll be uploading my a niam one-shot that I've made before that is long af, next.
I'm sure you'll really enjoy it ;)
while you wait or before you read it, can you please read Craving? its my new story :)
so until you read the next one, please read Craving.
I love you all <3