[133] Destiny [RQ]

Prompt: Niall and Liam have been dating for a little while after meeting each other twice. Something happened though, and Niall isn't sure if he and Liam will be okay.

Requested by: crystalwaterfall983

Niall could feel his stomach churn as he makes his way to the bathroom, spitting out fluids that didn't smell as bad as the first time this had occurred. This said first time wasn't too long ago and Liam came to his side just as quickly.

He rubbed his lover's side and kissed the side of his head, resting his eyes as he heard Niall one last time before the sound of the toilet flushing. Liam opened his eyes back up as the Irishman closed the lid to the toilet, turning and sitting down on the porcelain floor with glossy eyes.

“This illness of yours certainly won't go away anytime soon, love. Are you sure that you don't want to see your doctor?” Niall shakes his head, gently gripping Liam's wrist to make him sit down. He then let out a slow, soft sigh as he looked at the elder brunette's tattooed hand, feeling a small smile come upon his face as Liam frowned.

“Li... What if I told you that we were going to adopt or have a baby? I've always wondered about this even with past relationships, I'm just always so hesitant to ask such a thing, especially so soon...” Liam smiled along with the Irishman, giving the beauty in front of him a reassuring and soft squeeze to the hand.

“Well, I've always thought about it as well, love. I just knew that I had to find the right guy to talk about it with, even if it'd take a good duration of my life.” Niall nodded, looking into Liam's eyes as he rested a hand on his own, slightly thin stomach.

“I hope you're ready for what's next, then...”

~*~

Niall took care of leaving his car, locking it and then letting his feet lead him to the front of the club that he was in need of being at for the past, tiring week. He entered after showing off his ID, even though the bouncer knew him well.

The young Irishman went straight to the var and ordered his usual, in which the male behind the bar was already at it with a smile. Niall knew basically everyone in the area and club itself, which was good on his part as he had plenty of access.

He went over to his booth moments after giving Shawn, the bartender, a tip and sat down with a quiet sigh slipping past his lips. Niall then looked around and tried to figure out if he wanted to get laid that night, wondering if there'd be any lucky contenders to suit his needs.

His eyes landed on a tall and slightly muscly brunette, his height and appearance catching Niall's attention enough for the Irishman to call him over.

He wasn't that far away from Niall, which was why he came up to him within a matter of a few seconds wearing a soft smile.

“Hey there, cutie. What's with the catcalling?” His thick English accent came out smoothly, arousing Niall even more as he let this unknown man sit right in front of him. Niall couldn't look away for a second.

“To be quite honest, I was hoping to get laid by some really attractive guy, and you certainly caught my attention.” The stranger smirked a bit and licked his lips, shaking Niall's hand when he brought it up.

“The name's Niall, by the way. Your property for the night.” The other brunette continued to smirk, slowly growing a hard-on under his tight jeans and briefs.

“I'm Liam. Your owner for the night.” Niall chuckled lightly before Shawn came over to them with more of the Irishman's usuals, sending him a quick wink before going to get Liam's usual beverages. The elder brunette couldn't help but get a little jealous because of the wink, and Niall noticed it with his change of face.