[3] You've Hurt Me And Yourself?

3.

Niall

Have you ever met someone that can be so abusive or controlling that you wish you could run away from them and never go back? Well I've met someone just like that and he's my bloody boyfriend, his name is Liam. Whenever we're alone, he always hurts me, no matter what, and he always leaves bruises and makes cuts at some parts of my body with his fingernails.

I just wish I could runaway but then everyone would be worried about me. I just have to find a way for him to finally let me go, or I should hurt him back. I'll think about it and hopefully I'll have a good plan to finally get away from him. But maybe I won't.

I walk into Liam's house since he has a tracker on me and he told me to meet him so if I didn't come here, he would find me and hurt me even more. I step down to the basement since that's where we meet almost everyday, where he hurts me, and once I walk in, I see Liam sitting on the bed with no clothes on, and scars all over his body.

"Liam..." I gasped quietly as I walked up to him. "This is what I did to myself because I've hurt you way too much.. And I'm sorry, Niall. I'm so sorry." He starts crying while tightening his grip on his thighs with his hands, and I put his face up to meet mine. "What would you do if I ran away?" I asked quietly. "I would kill myself..." He said, point blank.

"Okay.." I set down my bag and kneeled down in front of him as he kept crying his eyes out. I gently placed my lips on all of his cuts, making him stir each time, and once I get to his face, a tear fell down from my cheek. "Your so beautiful.. Why would you do this to yourself?" I asked softly as I cupped his cheek with my hand.

"I've hurt too many people... Including you. I've hurt you the most and I'm so.. so sorry..." More tears fall from his eyes as I lean closer to him. "It's okay just... Why?" I asked as my lips were near his. "I was abused by my parents when I was young.. I just wanted to know how if felt when I hurt someone when I got older... And it felt amazing until now. Until I hurt my beautiful boyfriend." More tears fall from his eyes.

"You know that I'll love you no matter what, Liam. Even when you were abusing me, I still found a way to love you and your beautiful self. You made me happy but you made me sad. But now, you just make me happy because I know that you like and love me. Like how I like and love you, Liam. Nothing would change that." He smiles softly towards me then gets rid of the space between us slowly, connecting our soft lips together.

He pulls me on top of him slowly, attempting to deepen the kiss, but fails since I'm sitting on his cuts that he previously made when I wasn't here. "Fuck.. Can you help clean these? I'll show you, I just need help." I nodded then he grabbed his small box from under the bed. "This is going to hurt like hell but I have to do it..." He said sighing. "I'll hold your hand the whole time." I said while lacing our fingers together, making Liam smile again.

-a long while later-

"Finally..." Liam groaned as his cuts are slowly fading away. "How'd you make this, thing, that can get rid of cuts that easily?" I asked in amazement. "I experiment. Plus science is one of my strongest points. So I can make or fix quite anything that goes along with science." Pursing my lips, I ask.

"That's quite amazing... Can Dr.Payne help fix my problem?" He smirks as he rubs his hand against my bulge. "I'd be delighted to help you, Mr.Horan." He says before taking off my clothes and pushing me down onto the bed as he crawled on top of me. "I promise I'll be gentle." I blushed.

"So we're having sex?" He smiles. "Yeah. I thought that's what you meant." He tilts his head slightly. "I thought you'd give me an amazing blowjob. But sex is great too. Our first time." He nods while smirking. "Yup.. Been waiting for this moment." My blush darkens as he crawls down lower to my waist. "Hey... I love you, Niall." He said with a serious face.

"I love you too, Liam."

|||||||

So it started off sad but ended up cute and a tad dirty. Cool. :)

I'll eventually write smut but not just yet unless I get a request to do so.

Seeya next one-shot xx