[20] Threeway Dating [RQ]

This one-shot was requested by dark_angels18 and I'm also dedicating this to [AviaHorayne]. You should check out her profile and stuffs. For little old me. I'd really appreciate it. But to the one-shot now! And just to let you know Chelsea, I love ya. Don't hate me after you read this. Lol.

Contains: Three way dating/Jealousy/Heartbreak

Niall

Have you ever three way dated before when you really don't like the other person? Well, I don't necessarily hate Chelsea, but she's always with Liam more than me and I kinda like, maybe love, Liam more than I like/love her. Its probably the same with her, liking/loving Liam more then me, and its pretty obvious actually, she is always so clingy with him, wanting his attention, when in reality, Liam loves giving her attention.

They both love each other more than me so I might as well just leave them, right? Right. So that's exactly what I'm going to do right now so they can be happy together, I hope they will be happy together, without me. It still sickens me though; how their just always together and how their not with me most of the time, when we agreed to be together at certain times, but they always blow me off to be with each other.