[51] I Hate U, I Love U

This one will, of course, be sad, but will have a happy ending, don't you worry about that, loves :) I hope y'all enjoy and I love you all x

The blonde young man, named Niall, opens his eyes slowly and yawns softly as he sits up. He looks around the room as he stretches out his arms, his heart slowly breaking when not seeing Liam next to him, once again.

The two split a few months ago, and he still isn't ok with that fact. He loved waking up to him every morning, for two years; the sweet kisses, the adorable dates, everything. The blonde loved every second of it and has been aching for more.

But that all changed when he left him for Zayn; who was his best friend. Was. He doesn't want to think about that day, but it was Niall and Liam's second anniversary; their twenty fourth date.

When the blonde saw Zayn, he thought he was with someone else, like a date, but no. He was there to take Liam and he succeeded. Niall didn't know why it was so easy, but when Zayn pulled Liam away from the blonde, that was the last time that they saw each other.

That was in April; it's now July.

Its been three months since Liam left him and three months since Zayn betrayed him. He lost two important people in the same day and he still feels like the saddest person on earth. Who wouldn't be though, after what happened?

Niall gets up and out of bed, doing his daily, morning routine. He has done the same things over and over again, but he doesnt complain.

He brushes his teeth, puts on lazy clothes, works out in his workout room, takes a shower, then watches TV in his living room. His roommate, Louis, does all of the other work as the blonde is a bestselling author; Louis being a business owner.

They don't see each other often, but when they do, its always a good time. The two have been friends for a quite a while now, but Niall gets jealous when he brings over his boyfriend, Harry.

He wants and needs his Liam back, no matter if he hates him and loves him at the same time. But it is clear that Liam wants and needs Zayn more. Although, the blonde doesn't care at the same time.

His feelings will never fade for the brunette and he will still carry them until the day he dies. He doesn't give up on anything, that's for sure. Liam may come around, which Niall hopes, but he may not. The kind man will have to wait it out for Liam.

Speaking of a kind man, Louis comes into the living room wearing black sweats and a white tank top. He sits down next to the blonde who is eating strawberries and kiwis.

"How're you feeling today, Ni?" Niall looks up at Louis who is giving him a sincere look. The feathery haired man has always cared about the blonde and he has been trying to make him feel better ever since the breakup, but nothing works.

"'m alright, Lou, thanks for asking. We need to go grocery shopping and I don't want to go alone today, but I know you have work to do..." Louis shakes his head and begins to smile, already taking the card from the glass table with no problem.

"Nonsense, Blondie. We are going to get groceries together. I'll just work when I come home and you can do the dishes instead?" Niall nods and smiles a bit, bringing his friend into a warm hug.

"Thank you so much, Lou. You know that Liam always goes when I go just to patrionize me, right?" Louis pulls back and gives him an annoyed look, which makes Niall blush.

"If he does that when I'm there, he is gonna get yelled at, I hope you know." Niall shrugs as the two stand up and head towards the front door; they're getting their shoes on now.

"I won't mind that. He always takes Zayn, so that adds to the problem." Louis sighs in annoyance then leads Niall into the garage where there are two gorgeous cars. They take Louis', who is driving today.