[98] For You [RQ]

Prompt: Niall wasn't looking for love until he found Liam; the man who showed him the true meaning of love and appreciation so fast that it was amazing.

Requested by: slove9974

The young brunette impatiently tapped his foot against the steel flooring of the train, ear buds blaring Britney Spear's song Circus as he was thinking of his soft bed that he missed so much.

It was a long day at work, and the only thing that could relax him, besides his bed, was Britney Spears and her classic music. She had such iconic music that represented his life in so many ways that it was a little scary to realize.

All the relationships that Niall had been in were awful and traumatizing to say the least. He gave up on the factor of love, and didn't want any part of it after all that had occurred with the numerous amount of men that he was with.

Each one had an extremely awful characteristic that made them the most disturbing men on the planet, turning Niall off completely before he finally decided to stop thinking about relationships and focus on himself and Britney.

The train stopped moments after the song ended, his feet talking him off the steady ride before he made his way up and out of the station. The cool air hit him just as he stepped out to finally take a breather, letting himself be free while he walked down the street to his home, taking in the scenery around him.

He didn't realize that a man his age was walking in the same way but opposite, having them both end up bumping into each other and the mysterious brunette dropping his flowers that he had just bought.

“Oh gosh, I am so sorry,” Niall was quick to apologize, cheeks turning pink while the flowers seemed more than okay. He didn't want to ruin someone else's day, especially someone that he finds at least a little attractive in his eyes.

“You're totally fine, don't worry one bit.” The mysterious man said, standing up in unison with Niall before the flustered one of the two frowned, stuffing his hands in his warm, sweatpants pockets. It was a lazy day for him.

“I haven't seen you around here... It's quite a small area, so I'm surprised to see someone new,” Niall brought up the fact, making the other brunette nod and smile a little, becoming a little flustered himself as he made eye contact with Niall who seemed a little more enthused.

“I've just recently moved here from Wolverhampton. Decided that I needed a new place to thrive and branch out what I enjoy best. Name's Liam, by the way.” Liam took his hand out and Niall shaked it, a small smile forming on his face as he felt a similar warmth on the inside.

“I see, I'm Niall. Do you happen to live on this street?” Liam nodded, looking ahead before pointing at his house, Niall gazing towards it to realize that the new male lived close to him, which seemed a little too good to be true.

“I only live a few houses down from you,” Niall admitted, feeling joyous even after just meeting the brunette. He couldn't not feel the way he was and he didn't know why, but he was enjoying every second of it as Liam was as well.

“Well would you like to come over and tell me all about the town? I feel like I'd get lost if I went down to the station to get around the area.” Niall nodded without a second of hesitation, Liam leading the way to his new home with a smile.