[Pt.2] The New Life

Part 2 of 2

Niall

I walk down the cloud-like steps of the house, leading towards the dining room as liam holds a gentle smile to his face. "would you like some bacon and eggs, princess?" I nodded, sitting down in my seat as he sat down in front of me, the light making him look like a god in front of me.

"yes, please, daddy." he nodded before snapping his fingers, making a plate of bacon and eggs appear in front of the both of us on two plates.

"you may dig in, princess. there's no weight issues or no problems at all. just us two, the wonderful food, video games, and steamy sëx." the blush comes back to my cheeks as I begin to eat some of the eggs.

"that's good to know, daddy.. you are very great in bed." he sends me a wink when I look up at him in the eyes. "I try to be the best I can be when I'm with you and with only you.. you turn me on so much, princess." a smirk slowly crept up to my face as he blushed lightly.

"we can have sëx after this breakfast, daddy.. I just want to please you because you've pleased me.." he nodded, the tint of pink still on his warm cheeks.

"that's okay with me, princess. I can't wait for it." I sent him a wink this time before going back to my food, devouring it with a big smile.

Liam~The Normal Life

"guys I'm so worried.. he just fell into a deep coma.. what if he won't come back? what if he is gone forever? how did this even happen?" I said in a loud tone before I groaned as we stood in the waiting room.

"liam.. please calm down." louis said calmly, rubbing my arm as I then shook my head.

"no, Lou, I can't calm down, okay? the love of my life might not come back and I don't want that to happen.. I want him to come back to us.. to me.. I want to show him that I really love him.." louis and harry smiled gently together.

"well you already tweeted that you two were dating.. so the PR thing is over.. I'm sure he'll be just fine.." I glared at him. "I'm talking about passionate sëx, Lou.. he loves it when we go slow and when we kiss as I'm in him and-"

"la la la la! that's enough.." I chuckled, smiling before sighing. "sorry, Lou.. I just want him to come back.. I want to give him what he wants, besides the fact that the PR stunt is over.." louis and harry nodded.

"go set up something.. we'll be here when niall wakes up, because he will." I nodded, still holding a smile. "okay, thank you two." I said before leaving the hospital, heading towards the car to set up the perfect thing for niall and I.

Niall~The Perfect Life

liam breathes heavily against my neck as I giggle. "now that.. is how you fück someone.." I said with a giggle, admiring Liam's gorgeous, sweaty face. "why thank you, princess.." he said before kissing my cheek.

"I'll go wash up.. then I'll bring you a towel, okay?" I nodded before he pecked my lips, heading toward the bathroom afterward.

as he closed the door, I start to hear beeping sounds, making me frown. I sit up slowly before my vision gets blurry, my heart beat becoming quick as I start to sweat even more. what is happening?

before I knew it though, my eyes become droopy and I crash asleep from where I'm sitting, my vision becoming white.

The Normal Life

the beeping becomes louder before I groan, opening my eyes slowly as I hear gasps. "oh my god, niall! you're awake!" I smiled, seeing my mates harry and louis next to my bed. "hey.. how long was I out?" louis shrugs.

"about three days now.. liam has been worried sick.." I groaned. the bad liam. "I bet he has.." I said with an angered tone. louis and harry sighed in sync.

"he tweeted that you two were together and that his relationship was for PR, niall.." my eyes grew wide. "are you serious? where is he?" I asked, nearly shouting, which made them both chuckle. "he is back at your guy's place. he set up something for you both." I smiled.

"can I get out of here?" louis nodded. "the doctor said you can leave when you come to so yes, you can go back home." I smiled more before getting out of bed, putting the things out of my arms. "get me home you two. I have a man that misses me.."

Niam's House

louis and harry have driven off as I stood on the doorstep. I opened the door before locking it behind me after I walked in. I slip off my shoes then head toward the smell of a vanilla-scented candle, moaning softly as I then enter the master bedroom.

"hey there, princess." liam greeted with a big smile, wearing nothing but boxers. "please strip off your clothing besides your boxers." he demands before I obey, throwing the clothes in the hamper.

"now come please take a seat. this is just the beginning of this wonderful night." I smiled along with him before sitting down in front of him, the smell of BLTs flowing up through my nose. "my favorite.." I said before licking my lips, making him smirk.

"please dig in and enjoy.. you deserve this and happiness that I will surely give to you, princess." he said as he held my right hand. I blushed. "thank you, Li.." he smirked.

"please, princess.. call me daddy. this is our new, beautiful life together."

A/N:

now this was a really bittersweet ending :) I hope y'all enjoyed this second part and I'll be uploading another one-shot soon, so be on the lookout for another update from this book, loves ;) I love you all! ~Robbi <3