[161] Hidden Feature [RQ]

Prompt: Niall and Liam are finally having their first time together, but Niall is more than nervous to take off his clothing to reveal a secret that he's kept hidden for far too long. P.S. This is kinda smutty but not. You'll see x

Requested by: niamsvinyl

It was finally the day. Niall grew excited the moment the sun dropped down into its sleeping state, allowing the gorgeous moonlight to rise up and illuminate his and Liam's bedroom for a good chunk of hours. He gazed out to witness the beautiful sight long enough to not hear Liam enter and walk up behind him.

Before he knew it, Liam wrapped his arms around him. He held him close and kissed at his neck quickly, not wanting to hold back any longer. Liam did calm down when he found himself hovering above Niall in their comfortable, cold bed. The light from the moon dripped onto him and Niall respectively, enough for a beautiful moment to be shared between them.

“You look absolutely stunning under this light,” Liam spoke in a soft tone of voice. He inches down close to mold his lips with Niall's, the salty and wet action drawing them in deeper enough to get lost in the sudden action. Niall carefully forces the kiss into a more dramatic turn of events, moving his hands along Liam's clothed body in a full range of motions.

This leads Liam to take off his shirt and inch away his socks off, each item of clothing soon dropping onto the floor. Next were his pants, but Niall suddenly became nervous as the making out turned hotter than it was moments ago. He was getting lost in the action to not realize that this would be the first time Liam would witness him shirtless, exposed, out in the open.

Worry flooded his veins to the point of him pushing Liam away, enough to give Niall space this allowing him to breathe. “I... I've been keeping something from you, and I don't know if it's going to ruin this or make it better, but-”

“Shh Shh, there's no need to panic so soon.” Liam accompanies a smile to his statement. “This is about us, about me making you feel good for the very first time. Whatever you're panicking about won't ruin what we're about to do, okay?”

Niall shudders but gives a short nod, lying back down enough for his ongoing lover to peel off his shirt in slow motion. Within seconds, Liam is greeted to a sight that he never thought possible.

It intrigued him instantly, so say the least. He moves the tips of his index fingers and thumbs to touch the metallic pieces that were pierced into Niall's hard nipples. He licks his lips and watches Niall's facial expression change into a pleasurable response.

It had to have felt really good, right? Liam thought to himself.

“When did you get this done...” Liam managed to speak up as he continued to touch the small pieces that were connected to Niall. He was getting a little turned on by this, but he wasn't sure if it's just because of how Niall looked in the moonlight.

Niall bites his bottom lip, trying his best not to moan because of how Liam was touching him. “I-I, erm... not too long ago. I saw one of my friends do it as a joke, so I thought I'd join along, you know?” He chuckles softly, doing his best to ignore how much Liam was getting into this touchy-feely mess with his nipples. “Turns out, having these on me feels really good. I feel comfortable with them, but I didn't know how'd you react.” His heart rate picked up speed at this point.

Liam twiddled his fingers along Niall's pierced nipples, biting his bottom lip as he adjusted to this new sensation. The sight of Niall laying beneath him was already enough, but Niall laying under him with pierced nipples was a completely different story.

He felt inclined to ask more about this particular topic.

“I... I just find it so interesting that you wanted to do this,” he chuckles. “Maybe I'm overreacting, but this is raw for me. New in a big way that I can't wrap my head around it. I never expected to see you like this... under me with pierced nipples... such a funny way to put it but fück... you look so hot.” He bites his bottom lip, eyes wandering back up to Niall to see him chuckling softly then letting out a short moan when Liam touches him for the nth time in a matter of a few minutes.