[80] He Like That [!]

Song & Artist: He Like that by Fifth Harmony

A blonde young man, age 22, stands outside of a bar with a glass of blueberry tequila delicately fitted in his right hand. His pumps stood firm on the concrete underneath him as the men inside whistled and sang along to the rock songs. The men were delirious of the fact that a young prostitute stood outside, the blonde knowing that they'd all want a taste of him.

A brunette had kept on eye on him since he was inside though, eyes locked on the blonde's perfect curves, bum and pumps that clanked on the wooden flooring. He was intrigued by this male prostitute and couldn't help but want a taste of him. But he'd have to have good charisma and a winning smile to get into the blonde's undergarments, he knows that for sure.

Although, Liam, the brunette, didn't hesitate to steal a few touches as he went past the younger looking blonde. Niall, the blonde, would tense up each time, but calm down when knowing it was the hunk of a brunette touching him so scandalously. It felt right and perfect in a way, but Niall had to think about his job first.

That's why, when Liam went out for a quick drag, he spotted the blonde on his phone, his dark blue pumps gleaming in the moonlight as he wore dark blue short shorts and a tank top. Niall looked stunning and if he could, Liam would take him against the brick wall in the alleyway.

He decided to not speak a word until Niall noticed him, which he eventually did, wearing a sly smile on his face as he had ended his phone call with his brother. Liam decided to look down at the concrete, cheeks slowly turning pink as Niall walked a little closer to him. The blonde was never nervous, but Liam made him feel different.

“So, your name is Liam, right sugar?” The brunette nodded only a little, looking up into Niall's bright blue eyes that looked ever so stunning in the night's light. He was the most breathtaking man that Liam has ever laid eyes on, and Liam needed him now.

“Niall, correct?” Was all that Liam could ask, heart roughly beating against his chest as Niall watched every little thing that he did with a smirk, delicately moving his fingers along the older man's jacket.

Liam was basically a puddle in Niall's touch; he couldn't move nor utter a proper sentence. The blonde had him wrapped around his finger and Liam didn't know what else to do but have his sexy thoughts.

Niall eventually grabbed Liam's hand though, leading him down to the hotel very close by. “What about-”

“I'll have my brother come down and bring your car to the hotel, sugar. This isn't my first rodeo, but if you're lucky and wonderful at sëx, then maybe this'll be my last, gang member.” Liam was shocked that Niall could see his tattooed gang symbol on his neck, but that only turned him on even more as Niall had lead them into the hotel.

The blonde already had a room, which didn't surprise Liam at this point, and they quickly made it into the said room. Niall locled the door behind him and pointed to where the bedroom was, Liam taking in all the beautiful decor in the hotel. He was shocked that Niall could afford this room, but he was obviously a prostitute that made a lot of money from men wanting him.

The gang member wasn't complaining as he found that sexy on the blonde young man, making it easier for him to want to demolish Niall on the satin sheets. Everything that he's already seen has made Liam want Niall more and more.

From the vibe that he threw off to the scandalous clothing that he so wore so perfectly on his milky skin. The thought of having Niall forever made Liam go a little insane in his thoughts, because he would be more than lucky to have Niall all to himself; tangled up in his arms as they made love more than frequently.