[59] Beg For It [RQ] [!]

Requested by: hatenohappyendings

Contains: Smut (Top!Niall)

The weather was chilly inside and out of the Horan household. Liam and Niall Horan had just finished their dinner together and now they're in their bedroom, doing work.

Liam, the brunette, places his glasses to the bridge of his nose as he works on paperwork, while Niall, the blonde, works on his new novel.

Liam works for a big company, while Niall works as a famous author, both gaining millions every two year for their phenomenal works. This is what they wanted in life and they succeeded, but there hasn't been much time for breaks nor alone time.

By alone time, it includes their sëx life.

Niall has been aching to get inside his gorgeous boyfriend again, but the brunette always protests and admits that he's always busy. Even though he tells the truth, Niall wants to steal at least a little of his time for love making: they both call it that.

They haven't done anything sexual for at least three months and it's been eating the blonde up. He wants to feel Liam again, be in him and love him like he did when they had their first time. Although, he wants this to be just as special.

He doesn't want to rush things and he wants everything to be perfect, just like the first time. But that's a hard task as Liam seems to get uncomfortable whenever Niall brings up sëx. The blonde isn't sure why, and it makes him upset.

Liam doesn't want to have that moment of love with his husband, when they haven't had that time in three months.

Is something wrong with the blonde now? Does he not feel the same connection like he did when they had their last time together? What's wrong?

Niall turns his chair toward Liam, who is working extra hard on his mountains of paperwork, working up the courage to bring up the sëx topic. The blonde doesn't want to be too blunt.

"Hey, Liam? Can we talk about something," the blonde started to speak, heading over to their comfortably big bed. Liam looks over, nodding after setting down his purple pen carefully.

The brunette fixes his black rimmed glasses while sitting down next to his husband; Niall smiles.

"I was wondering if we can talk about our sëx life while taking a break from our work? I know it's not your favorite topic, but we've been so busy and we haven't had a lot of time for each other. I-I just miss you, I guess..." Liam looks into the blonde's blue eyes and smiles, fixing his glasses again.

He then gently places a hand to Niall's right thigh, that's only clothed with a pair of his boxers, breathing softly as the blonde blushes.

"It's not my most favorite topic, yes, but if you wanted to make love with me, you could just ask, my love. I know you have before and I dismissed you, but if you beg for it, I wouldn't resist; I couldn't resist you fücking me, loving me for who knows how long. I could never say no to that."

Niall's blush darkens and he looks down at Liam's cold hands whilst sporting a kind smile. He's glad that his husband would be ready at any point in time, but wishes he knew about this sooner.

Although they have shared some good kisses and went through beautiful, their times in bed really signify their love and relationship; especially since Liam is always a great bottom for his Niall.

"Then strip your clothes and prep yourself for me, gorgeous. I'm going to destroy that tight hole of yours and mark your body with love." Liam smirks wide and obeys his husband's orders, taking off eveey piece of clothing (leaving on his glasses), before grabbing the lube from the side table.

Niall takes off all of his as well while watching his beautiful husband place some of the lube on his tight entrance. The blonde then licks his lips as the brunette swirls three of his fingers around his entrance, shoving them within him in seconds.

A light moan escapes from his dry mouth, the feeling of his long, thick fingers slowly pumping in and out of him at a quick pace. As he does this, Niall gets on the bed and rubs his lower thighs, placing soft kisses to where he touches Liam.

The brunette still fingers his hole, pumping his three, lubed up fingers in and out of him quickly as Niall spreads some of the lube on his length.

Liam is craving Niall, wanting to feel his husband bury deep inside him, loving him completely. But knowing his husband, he must be patient for the blonde and let him go at his own speed. He doesn't want to upset his lover after all.

Niall takes out Liam's fingers, licking his lips as Liam opens up his hole by spreading his bottom. The blonde then shoves his tongue down his entrance, making the brunette grip at Niall's soft hair, moaning at the wonderful pleasure.

"F-Fuck, Ni... Shove that b-big tongue into m-me...* Niall smiles a big as he probes Liam's hole quickly, holding onto the brunette's thighs harshly as his length grows even harder, even Liam's.

The sweat from the brunette's brow drips down his bright red face, the beats dripping all the way down his shaven skin as Niall then eases into him carefully.

Niall lets oit a soft moan, getting in between his husbands legs to set his hands on each side of the brunette's head carefully, rocking his hips so that he's loving Liam at the perfect pace. "Oh fück me faster, Ni... P-Please..." Niall smirks and obeys, rocking his hips back and forth as the bed moves along with them in harmony.

Soon, the blonde is sweating buckets, the droplets raining upon Liam's already wet body as he moans for his lover, showing him that he loves this moment and wants it to keep going. He wants Niall to love him all night, but he knows that he's close, close to the wonderful edge, as well as he is.

The blonde can't contain himself as he moans his husband's name loud, releasing his delicious fluid into his gorgeous husband. The brunette follows and releases all over his torso with a little on his right hand, moaning Niall's name before smiling at him.

Niall falls on top of him, not caring that they're so dirty because of the sweat and semen, only caring about his love for his perfect husband. Liam holds him close of course and pecks his lips continuously, smiling so big and beautifully.

"God I missed that so much..." Liam muttered against Niall's lips, their hearts beating against each others as sweat continues to fall from their bodies and onto the, now dirty, white sheets. The blonde smiles against Liam's lips before kissing him with nothing but love and passion.

Liam kisses him back and tangles his wet fingers in the blonde's hair, moaning through the class as Niall grinds up against him slowly.

Their lengths grow quickly again and Niall already wants to be inside of him again, to feel that immense pleasure once again after just going through it. He needs it more than before.

"How about we do a round two, Li?" Liam smirks and nods before he flips their positions, pinning his husband down as the blonde then begins to smirk.

"You'll have to beg for it, though."

A/N: That was nice. What did y'all think? I hope you enjoyed and Ily all very much x

P.S. Any requests?