[71] Watersports [RQ] [!]

Requested by: tomlinsunz

Contains: Watersports (BDSM related involving urination/getting wet. If it's too gross for your eyes/mind, then you may stop reading. It'll be very detailed, so you are warned x)

Liam and Niall liked many things, but watersports was the thing that they most enjoyed doing together. To some, if may be gross, vulgar and very unhygienic; which it is. But they enjoy it nonetheless as it turns them both on a lot.

Not a lot of people enjoy it, but the chunk of people that do find this act pleasing and nurturing to their sexual lives with their partners. The pair enjoy it immensely and like to do it at least twice a week, of course, in the shower.

Just the feeling of getting wet, but including the urination, makes their sëx drives heighten and they enjoy the warmth of it on their bodies, or letting it drain down their throats. It may sound gross to many, but they don't care. They do what they want and no one can stop them of their enjoyment in watersports.

Liam just got home after a long shift at the business he owns, peeling off his blazer as he hears the shower running. A smirk comes across his face as he nearly runs to the bathroom, after taking off his shoes and setting his blazer on the coat rack (where his keys are).

He enters the bathroom, hearing Niall faintly sing a song that he wrote (which is very sexual), which makes his smirk grow even more. The man peels off his remaining clothing and let's out a cough.

Niall stops singing and looks through the glass door, seeing his husband on the side getting naked. He licks his lips and thanks the heavens that he didn't go to the bathroom, having a feeling that Liam would come soon.

Liam hops into the shower and smiles at his adorable husband, who is painfully keeping his urine in him, wanting to let go all over his husband. The brunette notices his squirming and has his own liquids to release, also admiring how beautiful his lover looks when very wet.

"Why don't you let it out, love. I want to hear you moan as you piss so good for me; all over my body..." Niall nearly whimpers at Liam's words, but he can't hold it in any longer. He lets go and releases his stream of urine.

The, thankfully, clear liquid sprays all over Liam's toned, muscly body, making the man moan as Niall holds his length while letting go. His legs are near to giving out as the pleasure is intense (since he has been holding his urine for a good half hour), but it's worth it as Liam is here to aid him.

"Feel good baby boy? Pissing all over your daddy like that?" Niall whines and nods, his stream still flowing, splattering over Liam's toned body, watching his piss drip down his gorgeous body.

Liam licks his lips and starts feeling his own liquids ready to burst: all over Niall's smaller, pale body. He's been wanting this all day, but only has held it in for a good hour; he's lucky to have such a strong bladder, just like his baby boy.

Once Niall finishes, he nearly falls over from the immense pleasure, but Liam keeps him stationed. The blonde then blushes and bites his lip, seeing his daddy all flustered and wanting to release.

"You know what you want, daddy..." Niall gets on his knees in front of Liam, who wants to so badly shove his length down the blonde's throat and piss down it. But he knows that the blonde will choke too much and he doesn't want to hurt him.

"Can you swallow a little, baby boy? For Daddy?" Niall nods quickly and opens his mouth just enough, holding Liam's waist in his smaller hands.

Liam groans before biting his lower lip, gripping his hard length before the clear stream of his piss starts spraying all over Niall's petite body. The blonde opens his mouth a little more once Liam aims his erection to his face, Niall swallowing some of it once it gets into his mouth.