[127] On The Road

Prompt: Niall is on tour, visiting the different countries, singing his heart out and making his fans scream with glee. Liam is a world traveler, viewing the sights on his own time as he has his own business that is very broad. What happens when the pair meet in the city of love, though?

Dedicated To: KissingWhiteLies

The adrenaline rushes through Niall's veins as he bows for the gorgeous crowd in front of him, smiling from ear to ear at the screaming fans. Each and every one of them had an obviously ecstatic time and it made Niall feel great about himself as he left the stage with his grinning bandmates.

They were all high on adrenaline, of course, but they were also quite tired. Niall knew that they needed to rest, but he was far from wanting to sleep.

The group was in Paris after all and the Irishman wanted to see all that he could before his next stop for the lengthy world tour.

He left by himself though, leaving the others to climb onto the large bus and rest comfortably. Niall drove in his rented car and made his way to the core of the city, parking his car before really making his way through the beautiful area.

The Irishman saw many sorts of eye-catching things like monuments, unique shops and diners, and even the simplest of small buildings that emphasize the past.

He loved all of it and couldn't help but visit each little spot, even if it was getting late.

He visited each one with an open mind, taking in the different smells and objects that were presented to him. Niall eventually made his way into an antique shop though, looking carefully at each handcrafted item that all looked beautiful.

Niall was about to pick one up until he had bumped into something, a small gasp escaping past his lips when it occurred. Luckily, the other brunette didn't flinch or even react majorly from the accident which made Niall less worried about it.

"S-Sorry, mate. Didn't mean to bump into you like that," the Irishman spoke with his thick accent, which certainly caught the taller brunette's ear as he smiled at Niall.

"You're fine, love. I'm sure you couldn't take out a fly if you tried." Niall blushed at the words and the English accent.

This other brunette looked so gorgeous and the Irishman thought that right away.

Niall didn't want to admit that he couldn't really hurt anything with his slowly developing muscles, but he hoped that this Englishman wasn't all that cocky.

"I'm sure I could do something if I tried..."

"Liam. What's your name, burly man?" Niall chuckled a little, putting a smirk on his face as he stared deep into Liam's eyes.

"The name's Niall. Niall Horan, the singer." Liam pursed his lips, crossing his arms as he raised his right brow. He didn't notice it at first, but standing before him was Niall Horan, a singer that he never got an image of even though he's known him for years.

"Oh, I love your music. I was gonna go to your concert tonight to finally see you, but I was booked with other activities for the night. I'm glad to have met with you though, as it brings a face to the gorgeous voice." Niall blushes from the compliment, shrugging his shoulders as Liam couldn't but continue to stare deeply into his eyes.

"I-It's fine, Liam. There's going to be another show in the same venue tomorrow since tonight's show was sold out and people wanted more. I'm sure I can fit you in somewhere if you'd like to come." The taller brunette grew a bigger smile on his face, nodding a bit hesitantly at the very good and shocking idea.