[22] My Bully

Innocent!Niall

BadBoy!Liam

Niall

have you ever met someone so rude, so arrogant that you just like them so much? well, I'm in that situation right now, with my main bully, Liam Payne. usually, bullies are in groups in my school, but liam likes beating people alone, which is good for me since he only touches me, and no one else. its like he has claimed me his, like I'm the only one who he can touch and be with.

I have no friends, obviously, so, liam is the only person I have in my life who really notices me, not even my parents care about me anymore. liam knows that, since he kinda has a sweet side, when I get it out of him, but right when he gets out of it, he beats me up.

he doesn't know about the bruises or anything underneath my clothing and I'd rather not shown them to him because then he'll leave me alone, and I don't want that. I always want him by side, to never leave it really. I want him to be my bully and mine only. if only he knew how special he was to me, then maybe we'd be a happy, loving couple. I just want him, to be honest.

I'm seated in the bathroom cubicle, during lunch time, and I'm eating my ham sandwich, that I made at my place, I'm kinda rich still, I have about 20 million dollars, no big deal, and as I'm eating I hear someone coming into said bathroom. I instantly pick my feet up from the floor, quietly, and hear a lighter flick on and a sigh escaping the persons' lips.

"what is wrong with you liam..?" liam asked himself as I quietly and slowly chew my sandwich, my hair dry and against my forehead, making me look adorable if I'm being honest. "you can't like niall.. you just can't. your gay, but still, you can't feel that way, not with your main prey." I smiled to myself.