[77] Uncle Liam [RQ] [!]

Requested by: lashtonmom freddieson

Prompt: Niall begins working with his uncle, Liam Payne, while his best friend, Harry, works with the working hottie, Louis Tomlinson. Things take a turn as the two friends get closer with the older men, but should Niall be doing these certain things with his mom's brother?

6,101 words. I hope you all enjoy :) x

Contains: Uncle!Liam (32) Nephew!Niall (18)

Niall sat at the dining table with his friend, Harry, moving his spoon around in the cereal bowl as the green eyed boy looked at him with pursed lips. There was something off with his blonde friend and he needed to figure it out, one way or another.

“What's wrong, Nialler?” The green eyed boy blurted out, making Niall look at him with a frown. Harry didn't have to be so loud to catch his attention, not at all. But Niall ignored that and answered him.

"Mum is making me work with my uncle, and I overheard her and Anne talking, saying that you are working with me as well." Harry grinned big, letting out a happy sigh, because he wanted to work with Niall, his best friend of all time.

"Well this'll be good then! You get to see your uncle after so long, everyday, while I get to spot any hot daddies for myself. We are 18 now and very legal." Niall rolled his eyes and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle, finishing his cereal quickly.

"Well, the first shift starts in about an hour, so get your fancy suit that's in your room and I'll get mine. Make sure to shower and actually brush your teeth, by the way. I don't my uncle knowing I have a slob of a friend," Harry gasped dramatically as Niall walked off with a small smirk on his face.

Harry and his mother moved in when money got tight. Maura being Maura, decided to let them stay in her big home for as long as they can, with Niall being the helpful best friend to care for Harry. The taller boy always needed a push for things and Niall was glad to take on the job. Even if he were to be harsh sometimes.

"Hey! That's mean, but true..." He stated in a soft tone of voice, giggling to himself as he then nade his way to his bedroom, shuffling his feet as quick as he could.

Niall did the same after washing and placing the dirty bowl and spoon in the dishwasher, sighing as he walked into his connected bathroom to get ready for a very long and dreadful day.

He wasn't ready to get scolded by his uncle, even if Maura told him numerous times that he's nice. Plus, Niall hasn't even seen him in so long. He could be a very big and gross man who just happened to get this major job, and Niall will have to deal with him and his disgusting ways.

But, Liam could be a truly handsome man who's always spot on and clean with everything that he does. Niall hopes for that, but knowing his luck, that won't be the case. He'll just have to wait and see.

~*~

Niall and Harry had finished their morning duties after about 45 minutes. They cleaned their rooms, the mess that they had made the night before, washed up and made sure to look nice for the job.

It was a very high class job, Niall would say, so he didn't want to disappoint anything with how he looked, especially the man he would be working with after all: Liam. Niall will never want to displease the man during their cooperation, even if Liam was a slob or not, so he's going to try his best.

Harry was going to drive though, after debating with Niall on who should drive their shared car. The reasoning was that Niall would be shown as smaller and younger to the people who would see him driving, and that confused Niall. Why would that be important? He would never really know for sure. Harry always confused him, so it didn't really shock him.